AB2

"Oh shut up." I said and can't help myself from smiling.

"No, you shut up, sister," She said while raising her index finger as if she wants me to stop. "What's with this guy anyway?"

"Well.." I said then started thinking about him. "He's really good in singing. And not just that, he's also a songwriter and a musician. He's very talented and really good in what he's doing."

As I state those, subconsciously, a smile slowly formed in my lips.

"He is very passionate. A very humble guy. And did I ever mentioned he has a good heart? 'Cause he does."

Now, I'm fully aware that I'm all smiles.

"His face.. It's just.. He's good looking. His long hair and long beard suited him well. His eyes.." I paused. "And the way he smiles..."

Those were the most beautiful ones I have ever laid eyes on.

I got back into my senses when she pushed my forehead using her middle and index finger.

"Hey!"

"That doesn't hurt, don't overact."

"I was in the middle of daydreaming, you know?" I snorted.

"Obviously," Again, she rolled her eyes. The second for today. "That's why I decided to do that for you to stop that nonsense."

"But that's-"

"Yeah, he's a dancer, passionate, and handsome. I get it."

I frowned. "He's actually a singer. Not a dancer." On the second thought, "Well, he also dances. But you know, just the silly ones."

"Of course, just the silly ones," She said almost mocking me. "The hell I care." Now it's my turn to roll my eyes on her.

"You will never understand because you ain't a fan."

"Sister, believe me when I tell you that he's all yours." She then tapped my shoulder. "C'mon, let's go to Coffeebucks. I'll just buy you something else."

"I still have my part-time later, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. That sucks." She pouted. "Anyway, I'll just go with Annika. You take care, okay?"

"You too!"

Then she checked if Annika's ready to go then after that, they left.

Sigh. I better get ready, for real.

-
If you like the story so far, please don't forget to leave a vote! Thank you! ❤