The Beginning

Adams and co limited was a well known factory in Chicago. Mr Stanley was the manager of Adams and co limited. Mrs Frank is a government teacher at young success in Chicago Mr and Mrs Stanley have been married for 2 years without a child and some mock her but my dad was there to support her. Not too long until I was born into the world and my parents were the most happiest in the world. Meanwhile before my birth my dad was in a pack of wolves called the blue moon pack and my dad was the beta in the pack. My dad was not getting any younger but older so the alpha which was alex told him to sign up who was next to him to take his place and continue his lineage in the pack. He thought for a while and he signed up my name rash that at the age of 18 I would be a member of the pack. I grew up so fast and at the age of 12 I was one of the most intelligent student in my school St Matthews Memorial college Chicago at the age of 17 I was a star in my college. On a fateful day I was on my way to my dad factory when suddenly two guys walked past me and I found myself in an unknown place like a forest and I saw many wolves surrounding me and howling then alex the alpha came to were I was and embraced me and I came back to reality when I was 18 my dad told me to take good care of his factory and I agree and he told me the secret he has been hiding from me that I was in the pack of wolves and I was the beta of the blue moon pack. I thought about it for a while I couldn't be in a pack of wolves but it was too late.

Guys please vote for me and make comments and you can also ask questions. This is my first novel so I need your vote to keep me going. If i made any mistake please do let me know I love you guys.