Desicion

I walk slowly as I thought about it and the fact that I was the beta of the blue moon pack. I had no other choice but to abide to the fact that I was a wolf I had to make a desicion but it was already made by my dad. Rash I heard my name and I turn to look who was that and I saw alex the alpha coming to me and I tried to run but I couldn't then alex came to me and hold me I was shaking then wolves started howling and alex said just one word and it was welcome and I was surprise. Two days later I got a message from David my best friend in the pack he told me that all wolves are to meet up at my home and I agree. I have also found my mate a female werewolf she is Sandra. I was loyal to my fellow wolves and the alpha. I and sandra do things together like hanging out together eating together and I can't do a thing alone without her. We were told by the alpha that the red moon pack are going to pick up a fight with us the blue moon pack because one of us killed their member and he told us to be ready for any thing. He said I should see him and I did so he then said that I was the beta of the pack which I already know he then told me that he and I would go with some of our strongest members to the red moon pack and fight them for good and I ask him how do I fight or defend myself and he said I should not worry about it that he would teach me how to turn into a wolf and how to defend myself in the presence of wolves. I thought about it for a while I haven't fought once this would actually be the first time.

Guys thanks for voting and for the following and you can also make comments and ask questions. I love you all.