11 [ ❋ ]

Previously...

Tae was hungry for some tea, so he called for everyone's attention. "So, since we're going to be on a televised show for a couple of weeks, I say we should get to know each other a little better."

Everyone agreed. "What do you propose we do?" Irene asked.

"Maybe we could play a game?" Seulgi suggested. "Like truth or truth?" Lisa asked. "That would just be like twenty one questions, pabo," Yeri joked, but her tone was not very convincing as a joke.

"I'll start," Kai said.

~

So far, so good. The gang has had a few innocent rounds of 21 questions. But someone seems to disagree with this.

Taehyung yawned as he waited for his turn. He thought the game would bring out some tea and juicy exposure, but it really didn't. At least, not yet.

These peeps are too innocent, he thought.

Taehyung faintly smirked to himself as he made a plan to spice up the night.

"Can I ask someone?" He asked Irene. It was currently her turn to choose someone, but she nodded her head oh-so vigorously at the boy who nodded back.

Taehyung looked around, his thumb and pointer finger rubbing his chin as he hummed, acting as though he was having a hard time choosing someone when in reality, he already had his victim chosen.

Kim Taehyung's POV

My head snapped to my side, my eyes on Jisoo's figure. She gulped under my hot gaze causing me to grin a bit.

"Jisoo," I said. "What is something that people think you've never done, but you have?"

I decided to go easy on her this once. Why? Because when Kim Jisoo looks at you with her gorgeous eyes, you can't help but let it slide. Her eyes are pure and innocent, but evil in the way they lure you in.

Jisoo gazed at her members, hoping looking at them would spark up some memory. Oof. And it sure it

Jisoo snickered as she looked away from Lisa. "Well, it's nothing bad or anything," she started. "But I've kissed a girl before."

My eyes widened as I felt my cheeks flush pink. I squirmed a bit in my seat as I looked around the table. The girls laughed as the boys all looked at each other wide-eyed.

"W-With who?" Jungkook asked. "Lisa," Jisoo responded. "But it was an accident!" She quickly added. Lisa start giggling like a child. Jungkook bit his lip then rolled his eyes as he watched Sehun mouth 'hot' to Lisa.

Hot indeed–

I held back a groan as I shifted in my seat at the thought of them kissing. I don't regret going easy on her at all.

Jisoo looked over the roof railings, hiding her flustered face. When she looked back, she looked over to Kai who has been pretty quiet this whole game.

Jisoo noticed that he was always fiddling with something—his collar, fingers—you name it, he's fiddled with it.

+ dirty minds tsk