9 [ V Live ]

Jimin and Areum VLive

"Annyeonghaseyo" Areum smiled as she set the phone on a stand.

She is sat on a sofa, the phone on a stand on the coffee table in front of her.

"Jiminie" she shouted.

Areum and Jimin are sharing a hotel room so they decided to do a Vlive together, because they always find it nice to see what fans are saying.

Jimin came out of the bathroom with two face masks, for himself and Areum.

"Which one" he said while sitting beside her.

She pointed to the face mask in his right hand and he gave her it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, ARMY...Areum and I are putting on some face masks" Jimin said while Areum read the back of the mask. "Do I look good without makeup?" He said going closer to the camera.

Areum giggled and pulled him back.

They opened their face masks "will you help me but it on Ari?" Jimin asked while taking his out of the packet.

"Everyone...Jimin is still a baby" Areum said then the both of them chuckled. "He needs me to help him put on a face mask" she giggled while putting it on for him.

"Can I put yours on you, Ari" Jimin smiled.

Areum playfully rolled her eyes and handed him her face mask.

"Now who's the baby" he pouted and Areum giggled before hitting his shoulder.

He put the face mask on her, then Jimin looked at the comments.

ARMY_1997 :
Why are you two so cute together 😭😭

Joonie55
#Arimin The kiss scene looked so real!!

_BTS.jiminie
Just date already 😭❤️😍

KTH1995_fan
I used to ship Areum with Jungkook only but now I think Jimin and Ari are cuter 😭😭 Why do they do this to my heart 😭❤️

Jinoppa2ismine
They are obviously dating, THEY ARE SHARING A HOTEL ROOM 😂❤️

Bts.Fan22
Who else saw their kiss scenes in the Kdrama,
they were in. I cried! 😩❤️ Love you

Jimin giggled to himself and then looked at Ari, who is adjusting her face mask. "Do you need help with that?"

"I'm good" Ari chuckled.

"Everyone...did you enjoy the drama me and Ari were in" Jimin said to the phone "let me tell you..."

Jimin looked at Areum then the fans "Ari is a very good kisser" he said then cracked a smile.

Areum hit his arm while giggling, he looked at her and smiled.