20 [ Fan Meet ]

Fan Meet

Outfit

Makeup and Hair

Makeup and Hair

Before they start the sighing, they allow the fans to ask them some questions

The order they are sat at : Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, Areum, Taehyung

Jungkook picked up the mic "is there any question you want to ask us, ARMY" he said, causing ARMY to start screaming.

"J-Hope is so handsome!" a girl screamed.

They all giggled and Hobi wink over at the girl, laughing afterwards.

"Can V kiss Ari's cheek?" an ARMY said.

Jimin grabbed his mic quickly "No!" He spoke, ARMY all laughed.

"Areum can you be my girlfriend?" a fanboy said.

"Yah!" Jimin shouted through the mic, the other members started to laugh.

"Jimin, when are you and Ari getting married?" A fan giggled.

"I like that question" Jungkook said, pointing at the girl who asked it.

"We will get married..." Jimin tilted his head to the side to look at Areum "one day"

All the ARMY's ooo'd and Jimin made his eye smile at Ari, she smiled at him and booped his nose.

"Have any of the members seen Ari naked?" A fan said.

Jimin burst out laughing, Areum covered her face, Hoseok's eyes widened, Namjoon pressed his lips together and giggled.

Jin gasped, Yoongi just smiled and shook his head and Jungkook and Taehyung burst out laughing too.

Jimin hit Jungkook because he was laughing so hard.  ARMY were all giggling too.

"Hi Areum noona" a cute fanboy.

"Hi, What's your name" Ari said while sighing.

"Namguk...You're my bias noona" he said shyly.

"Aw, you're so cute" Areum spoke, putting her pen down and holding the boys hand.

"It's my birthday tomorrow noona, I'll be thirteen" he smiled.

"A teenager" Ari said "Saeng-il chuk-a ham-ni-da" she sang.

The boy giggled and blushed "bye bye noona" he said before waving and  moving onto Taehyung.

————

By the end of the sighing they were all quite tired, Areum laid her head on Jimin's shoulder and shut her eyes.

"You sleepy Ari" Jimin said.

Areum nodded her head and Jimin stroked her hair.

"I love fan sighings" Jimin smiled.

"Me too" Areum mumbled "they are all so sweet"