i will be relasing Description of stories i am going to do p.3

story 7

a about a month after krolia left her husband had hired a baby sitter for keith little did he know a garla had seen krolia and her husband go to the house so while the babysitter had left keith in the little playground in the front. he had gone into the house and kill the babysitter, he found the blade knife and decied to take keith. years past keith look half galra half human instead of full human but thanks to being around quintessence so much he can change from his actually form to look either human or galra, they train him but he wasnt allow to go on missions incase something were to happen but one day they were one person down and since keith only help with quintessence they ask him to go on this mission he pretty much did almost everything. that how keith became a solider but he had ask for ship so he can expirment zarkon wasnt sure so keith said if it makes you feel better i dont mind staying near or letting a druid or a solider on the ship. 4 and half years past since that day and keith got a call from hagger who told him someone is going to call later he was confuse but agreed to answer it or get the druid or his solider to get him. he answer the call it was...............

story 8

the palladins were trying to figure out how to stop lotor and his generals but things get worst when a mask person starts to fight with lotor and his generals but is this person actually bad or just lost ?

story 9

the palladins were confuse because about a month after lotor kill a general that general came back with another ex general according to lotor he actually had 5 but one was always being on mission and that was because the other generals respect him more then himself meaning he was the person they would listen to if he was around but they couldnt help wonder that if that 5th general can make acxa who is very loyal to lotor not listen to lotor what else can he do ?

story 10

keith save narti he was there so he save her and kova he took and make sure that hagger couldnt connenct to her he did the same with narti once she was heal, keith had an altean healing pod so once he was sure she was in the clear. they both fought voltron when they saw the solider losing once news got around he and narti went to the empire the other gave them a hug which made them fall over but what will happen next?