I will be relasing description of stories I am going to do p.4

Story 11 

This is base on medieval times. There is a team of knights call Voltron but one day red got in a argument with the others and end up him leaving so he was replace. They couldn't stop a thief who always manage to avoid them so one day they ask the marmora to help but will this person be caught? or will he or she trick them?

Story 12 

he,vrek and kolivan sneak onto a ship which exploded and kolivan and vrek were forced away by Keith he was fell into water after he had diffed into a planet atmosphere he was found by the people of the planet and was heal. 3 years later the palladian ask for everyone in the Voltron coalition and a neighbor of his new home had ask if they could join so the queen decide they join as well so she and Keith plus a lot of soldiers were going to earth but Keith was making sure the queen got there safe so he would only be there for a few minutes but what if krolia noticed his voice sound familiar?

 Story 13

What if keith and lotor generals had been on explosive ship without relasing and was thrown into ship once they woke up their forms were different and they decide to live on the planet and protect the people of it as thank you but when  Voltron has made a base for the Voltron coalition  on earth and they join what will happen even with a different look they still had a smell. Luckily they didn't have to get off the ship when they do land. But what happens when the queen adopt daughter wonder out of the ship and they were told to find her?

Story 14

Keith was a lone wolf literally he was an werewolf that live in the city he hasn't seen a forest since his father took him 2 months before his death, he often avoid his friends on full moons not because he wasn't able to control it no he can control it he was more of a shape shifters then werewolf. When his friends noticed he was more focused on other things they had lance as the new red and allura as blue so the team kick keith out. he move back to his old house in the dessert unknown to everyone so when he turns up looking taller and wearing different clothes. everyone thought what happen to him but when 3 teacher and the school doctor their names are thace,kolivan,antok and ulaz question keith suddenly grows and timing of things what will happen?

story 15

keith was part of a group that did good things but when keith anger got him in trouble they decide to kick him out of the group they thought it would teach him a lesson and beg them to take him back but to everyone supries he seem more happy and when lance call him out he said i only join because you guys decide that i am a loner as you guys said so why in the hell would you think i wouldnt be happy about being alone then walk away one day he went to photo the math test answers so he could have a hundred percent even doe he didnt need the test answer he did it anyways but after he took the picture he hid under the teachers desk keeping his legs close to his chest because people have enter he heard them talking about crimes when he was sure they left he jump out of the window but if someone saw a piece of his black hair. keith knew who they were so will he tell or keep it  a secret?

story 16 

keith was kick out of voltron school but his requests touch hearts because he said if lance because red and allura blue he will not get furious if you also let a boy who i teach for free but he does jobs for me to pay back for the books go to this school then i willnt even get angry or annoy. keith move into his old apartment  and gave the family his  house because he knew it would take a long time for them to school and work and his house was closer to both the school and the parents jobs. he move into his old apartments but a person keith didnt like live across luckly they had different time scheldules as keith knew kolivan wouldnt change a thing in his school and keith had aleast 3 jobs to pay for school now he didnt have to eat someone else food and pay back that debt. one day keith came back from work and he ran into antok,regis,vrek,ilun,thace and ulaz who look confuse by his work clothes but didnt say anything until keith got to his door that when antok said you work. keith just frown and said voltron was very extensive so yeah. what about your parents. that hit keith he open his door and said my father died going back into a fire he was a fire fighter as for my mother she left when i was about 6 months old so i have jobs to pay for things and if you are wondering about the romburs yes i was kick out of voltron acadmeny. he went inside and close the door. the next time they saw keith he had pass out on the stairs what will happen?

story 17

keith was different only his friends knew about his mother probably being a vampire but when a few of kids from marmora and voltron get into a fight and blood was shed keith had to run away becasue he hadnt drink from anything in a while he search for blood bags and when a students finds keith he bit him only to be caught by allura who told the others to make time but kolivan had push threw and alfor and coran follow. allura try to defend keith but in the end keith nearly had kill someone if it wasnt for allura getting him to stop he would have kill him so allura  and the others did the only thing they thought was nesscery they told keith to run which he did but was soon when he got home 3 people were there keith knew them ulaz, thace and antok. keith try to escape but was lock into a room what is going to happen?

story 18 

keith had  seen a student from marmora sell something that look like drugs and smell like it keith has a good sense of smell and he and the others had taken a course for rectnes drugs to keep the school safe he didnt think he  needed to use it but he has a very good mermory of it. he call the police and told them what he and the man who bought the stuff look like. what would happen if keith had gotten angry and attack someone and was expel. he ran into the boy who he had report and said shouldnt you be in prison. yeah wait no one was told about it expect my school and your a student at voltron so how. take one guess plus i am expel thanks to your cousmter little brother annoying me so i beat him up. you what. thats all was said before keith ran unlucky that night he woke to a knock on the door. who is at a person door at this time thought keith 

story 19 

what if keith pass out because shiro hadnt made it in time so keith and red were taken when keith wakes up he is tie to a table and surround by solider in mask and starts to strugle so a solider left and came back with hagger what is going to happen?

story 20 

what if keith didnt bring his knife but when he ask kolivan is there a way to change their minds about saying no and he answer no keith deiced since he probably never unlock the blade he says not even for a one of your own blade. 

what said kolivan 

i mean i found a blade a while back if you help us even for one attack i will gave it to you i will even show you it said keith

very well said kolivan

 whats going to happen