about the stories

Hi, it's been awhile and  I have decide to post some stories then just go silent for awhile once the end of August comes around. I thought I could just do writing the stories in drafts during the long time I decide to do. But i had school and then it's the fact I sometimes go places, i also used to have a YouTube channel and it doesn't help that my sister keeps taking my phone charger. I uses to use my tablet and computer but my computer broke down and my tablet battery has been acting up. It doesn't help that an app I use for school. Yes in my school they sometimes let you use your phones to look up things and in home ec, we were recommended an app to use. The only problem is it sometimes hurts the battery.
And I am cancelling any book 2 which includes a book a person ask me to write a book 2 for. Denial. I decide to write some stories on other shows or movies I like inazuma eleven but it mostly on season 3 of the inazuma eleven go series. Twilight and maybe transformers and power rangers but I admit I hadn't made any plans or full stories on transformers or power rangers.
So I am sorry, I admit I should have been focusing on the book 2 of denial or finishing some stories but I usually do one week of doing one story and I use to have a YouTube channel which I since deleted. I did text story in a way since I use an text story app to tell the stories.
I will post them when they are fully ready also if you are wondering I usually did 2 parts or chapter from two different stories a day.
I am sorry again