Chapter 1

I looked at my clock and jumped out of bed. It was 8:50 and school starts at 9:00.

"Why didn't Mom wake me up" I thought.

I got dressed and grabbed my backpack. I didnt have time to put on any makup or eat breakfast. I bolted to the front door and grabbed my keys off the hook.

'Where are you going?" my sister Amanda said.

"TO SCHOOL DUH! I'M GUNNA BE LATE!" I yelled.

"Wow. And I guess you forgot, but schools over its summer vacation"

"W w what?"

"I-t i-s s-u-m-m-e-r v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n" she said in a very sarcastic tone

"I know I heard you the first time. I guess i just forgot." I said as I placed my backpack down laughing.

'Idiot" my sister said.

"Asshole" I said back.

Well, since I had nothing else planned for the day that I would just go to the mall. I went to Brandy Melville and bought a black crop top that said "stay weird" upside down. Then I went to a few other stores like urban, Tillys, Forever 21, and H&M. As I was waliking out of H&M I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I said as I walked away.

"Wait. Hold up. I was in your way. I should be the one saying sorry. How about I make it up to you by treating you to startbucks?" He said.

"Ok if it makes you happy"

"So whats you name?"

"Katy, Katy Rasch"

"Cool. I'm JC. JC Caylen."

"Oh I've heard of you from my friends! You make YouTube videos!"

"Yep thats me!"

We got to starbucks. I ordered a grande carmel frapp and he ordered the same thing. As he was paying for the drinks I started to think I liked him even thought I just meet him. I love the way his hair swooshed to the side and his smile was adorable!

"Katy. Umm Katy"

"Oh sorry I was thinking"

"About what?"

"Ohh nothing" I said. I could feel my cheeks turning pink.

"Well our drinks are ready." he said as he handed me my drink.

"Thanks so much, but I gotta get going."

"Wait! Before you go can I get you number?"

"Sure it is xxx-xxx-xxxx." I said as I tried to contain myslef from bursting with joy.

"Thanks. Maybe we can hang out sometime."

"Ya. I'd like that" I said as I slowly walked back to my car.

Once I got to my car I let out a little squeal he was so cute!