Chapter 3

Baliee came back to my house at 12:03. By that time I had already taken a shower and done my hair. She walked in with a box of makeup. She has plans to become a makeup artist and she practices on me every chance she gets. We went up to my room and she opened up her box. I didn't put on any makeup earlier, because I knew she would take it off in two hours any way. She started with my face, then moved to my eyes. First putting on a silver color and then a pink into the crease. Then she topped it all up with a pink-nudish colored lip stick. Once my makeup was done we moved onto my outfit. I first picked out a long maxi dress.

"Wayy to formal" Baliee said.

Then I pulled out a strapless black dress that barley covered my ass, and had a big triangle cutout on the boobs.

"Oh my god!" That is so skimpy! Why do you own that? Does your dad know you own it?!"

"I know, because I liked it at the time, and NO!"

After a while we decided on a pair of white shorts and a black cat sweater. By that time it was 2 o'clock. We decided to go to the drive-thru Panara and pick up there Avocado BLTs. When we finished eating it was 2:30 and I was rushing to grab my things and make sure I looked good! At 2:50 I left my house and Baliee wished me good luck and left.

<<<<<<<<<JC'S POV>>>>>>>>>>>

It was 1 o'clock and I knew that I had to start getting ready. I stripped my clothes and decided to take a bath instead of a shower since I still had time. I had a really cool bath that was HUGE big enough for 3 people and had really cool jets. I turned on the faucet and waited for the tub to fill up. While I was waiting I practiced how I would greet Katy. Once my tub filled I hopped in. It was hot, but it wasn't burning. I started thinking. I was actually thinking about Katy. About how nice it would be if she was right here with me. In the tub just me in her. How my hand would "accidentally" grab her boob as I was reaching for the soap. Or as her hand "accidentally" grabbed me penis when she was leaning over. And then at one point I would be on top of her kissing her passionately. By the time I got out of the tub it was 2 and decided to get dressed. I did my hair and them watched TV until 3:00 when I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and Katy was standing there looking adorable!

"Come on in! I share a house with my friends from o2l, but they are gone at at grove right now, so it's just you and me! Do you wanna play a board game?"

"Sure!" What should we play?"

"Umm how about monopoly?"

"Sure I love that game!"

We played for about 2 hours and then decided to head to in-n-out. We talked for a while about our hobbies, friends, and family.

"Oh my goodness I completely forgot to ask you how old you are!" I said in a very cut voice.

"Oh yeah! I'm 17. How about you?"

"I'm 20."

"Ooohhh one more year till you are allowed to drink."

"Ooohhh and one more year till you are a legal adult."

At around we came back to my house around 6:30 and we watched TV. Around 8 I got a text from Kian saying

"We r sleeping over at sams to leave you to love birds alone 😍😘"

"Oh my god" I replied.

At around 9 we went out for milk shakes and then came home and watched a scary movie. A little bit through the movie I could tell Katy was getting scared so I put my arm around her shoulder, and the she laid her head down on my chest. This night was going better then expected. At around 11 Katy agreed to watch one more scary movie. So I put on a super scary one so Katy would snuggle with me even more. Katy stayed laying on my chest and then at one point in the movie she got so scared she screamed and then grabbed my hand to hold onto. I leaned down a kissed her on the head. She looked adorable. The movie ended around 1. I told Katy it was to late to go home and that she should stay here. I told her she could sleep on Connor's bed and I will put on new sheets. Unless she gets scared then she can sleep with me.

"No I'm ok I can sleep by myslef"

.

"Ok. " I said feeling really disappointed.

We both went to bed and about five minutes later Katy walks in and asks if she can sleep in here, because she was scared. Of course I said yes. We were laying down for five minutes and them she said she was really uncomfortable.

"Oh I'm sorry do you want the bed to yourself?" I said.

"Oh no no! It's just my clothes aren't comfortable to sleep in."

I got out of my bed. Realizing I was only in my boxers I apologized.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry I completely forgot!"

"No no it's ok! But do you mind if I take off my clothes? Of course I will still have my bra and panties on. I'm just really uncomfortable."

OH MY GOD! This can't be happening! This is a dream the most beautiful girl asked if she can undress in front of me!!

"Oh yeah totally. Also considering I'm in my boxers too." I said trying to play it cool.

She came back in bed with me. I put one arm under her head and the other she held onto tightly. The she looked up at me and we both kissed passionately for at least 30 seconds. After that I looked at her and said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"