27- •An unexpected surprise•

[Name] POV-

"What are you doing here?."

I freeze, afraid to look behind myself. I recognise the voice instantly. The guy who kidnapped me in the first place, the guy who had agreed to being friends...

I begin to feel extremely nervous. It had been weeks or even months since I had last been near this man, I honestly didn't know what to say; maybe I tell him the truth? That his friends basically went ballistic and wanted my head on a stake?? Would he even believe that, it sounds so unrealistic.... almost.

"Uhm... I-I can explain!"

I choke out emotionally, still not facing him. How would I explain this.. I'm kinda forced to come clean since I'm basically stuck with him, he's now sort of my 'protector' from the others.

"Oh, please do." His stern and short sentences didn't change since I last spoke to him... I can tell he was giving me an intense stare, wanting an answer. I start to remember what I had done to Gold to get away from him, I had a brilliant idea to escape by punching him when I had the chance.. after he was momentarily shocked, I took my chance to run out of the room to freedom. I forgot about the others existing and they took me captive, chasing me and almost killing me.

It was all a blur but I could remember parts. The eating area was full of broken furniture and blood was everywhere, staining the tiles.

"I'm sorry I punched you..."

I slowly turn to the side, still not facing him. I could see him in the corner of my eye, his expression angering more with each second.

"..."

I waited but didn't get an answer from him. It was as if, he was being quiet to contain his anger- like if he spoke everything would go shit-shaped.

"When I ran out of that room, the cellar... your 'friends' didn't agree of my existence, so I had to almost die. Last thing I know, I was knocked out and then soon I was in another Pizzeria; a Pizzeria with The Toys and a guy named Puppet.."

I trail off as I watch Gold's figure, not trusting him fully to be content.

"The guy named Puppet helped me survive, but soon.. I became 'allies' with a Bunny- Bonn. And I was then captured yet again but by Fredd and Toy Chica.. I learnt about why you all want me dead."

I glance at Gold, his face visually shocked.

"Didn't want me to know about the truth, huh?" I ask.

"You shouldn't have gone to that Pizzeria. It's not safe for you to know the truth..."

I scoff at Gold's attempt to lead me off the topic. I'm going to inform him of everything I found out! I'll let him know that I'm not just some animal to be off handly hunted down and be given to a poacher.

"I found out about the tragic story, of you and the others.. that The Toys are way more academic than they were to be perceived, that I'm just some ticket to freedom and I'm to be sold out to a killer. I know that our friendship meant nothing at all! Even though we didn't get to spend much time together, I still kinda valued the fact that I might have a friend for once!."

I practically scream at the Blonde male. His eyes widen, obviously not expecting me to lash out like that.

"It's actually your fault for why the killer is tormenting everyone for a security guard! You wanted to become human and Puppet was willing to take the risk of helping out with it all."

I was now facing Gold fully, looking him in the eyes without breaking contact once. I stop what I was about to say to hear a low growl erupt from him,

"You seriously think, this all about you? I'm sorry, but my friends and I preferred NOT to be a scrap of metal for all eternity. You see, we died- we were forced to possess the mascots because Puppet wanted us to no longer float around lost. We hated having to live in a body that was constantly being irritable as they needed to get repaired every week. We wanted to have a second chance at life and live somewhat normally again, we sought revenge on our killer for the gift of being human and now we have to worry about nothing else but that one man that wants havic."

I remain silent, staring at the frustrated yet angered male.

"You have no right to speak to me, like I'm some sort of dilemma magnet!." He suddenly screams at me, his fringe swaying over his pitch black eyes. I start to get a little scared at the sight, I've never seen this guy lose his cool.

I notice his fists clenching, trying to hold back from grabbing me and ending my life right here and now. I look down, a little ashamed for causing his heated outburst..

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to anger you.. I-

I was cut off by a sudden demonic growl, the growl didn't sound human but metallic and robot-like. The low pitched growl went on and before I knew it, Gold had charged at me pinning me to the wall that was behind- he grasped one hand around my throat; cutting off my windpipes access to oxygen.

I gaggle and gag, both of my hands scratching at his hand- trying ever so much to free my throat from the immense pressure.

"You are nothing to me." His voices tone no longer the smooth and alluring tone he has always had.

I shiver and continue to ask for freedom with my hands desperately trying to find a way to breathe again.

I begin to well up, the tears dropping down my cheeks. I was so scared and overwhelmed..

I stare Gold dead in the eyes and plead for forgiveness once more-

"Please Gold.. I'm sorry" I barely manage to whisper those words. "P-please! I know I'm a failure but.." I watch as Gold's expression slightly changes and suddenly loosens his grip, his hand still around my neck causing some pressure.

"I understand why you did all this.. I'm sorry I misunderstood. I forgive you!" I gasp, still not able to breathe correctly.

My words seemed to have done something. His eyes softened a little and his hand removes itself from my neck, my own hands instantly rubbing the red area. I look at Gold once more but he was no longer there, but a slight momentary breeze.

I stay stuck to the wall, still shocked at the whole ordeal. What happened to make him leave and reconsider killing me just now??

I slump to the floor and rest my head to the wall, I can barely move from the shock. I could've just shut my mouth before I triggered him, but I hadn't..

I hope he forgives me..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Authors notes•

Hiiii, thank you so much for reading! I know this one wasn't as eventful but I was kind off in a hurry to write it so I apologise for the inconvenience!! 💕

Key-                      🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Fringe/'s - bang/s

Thanks again!! XD

<333