55- •Please don't go•

< {flashback} >

"We're here!" The girls Father informed cheerfully, she was basically jumping out of her seat from pure excitement.
If child wasn't on her door she would've bursted out of the car and headed in the Pizzeria already. The door finally opens grant freedom and she practically leaped to exit.
"Come on, Come on!" She impatiently dragged her parents along, a wide grin spread out on her chubby face.

They make it into the Pizzeria out of breath, gawking at the colourful atmosphere with the warm smell of Pizza and joy. "May I help you?" A kind old asks the small family sweetly. "Why yes! We're here for our daughter's birthday. A table for three please" the girls' Mother steps up to the desk and tells all the information needed.
"What food would you like to go aside? You can always change your mind once you're seated" the lady asks while getting out a menu.

She gave it to the little girl so she could look at it. But the poor thing couldn't choose! There was so much variety and everything looked so good. There was silence as the adults awaited her answer patiently- "uhm"
"Uh, we'll choose inside thanks!" Her Mother interrupts and gently grabs the menu away, returning it to the lady.
"You won't have to pay here then, when the waiter comes around then you can pay for your choice of food and drink" she smiles warmly.

A nod from the girls' parents and a few 'thanks' and you were heading into the eating area.

The constant screams of kids reminded you of the pure ecstasy of this place.
"Mummy, Mummy! I wanna see Freddy" a kid pleaded their Mother while tugging along.
The show hadn't started yet, which was exciting!
"Mama~ I don't want to drink water!!" Another kid pleaded and complained to their parent. "You have to honey" was the response to their attempt to not be healthy.

The waiter comes around. A man who has no expression on his face- he looks as if he doesn't want to be there, which is probably the case.
"Good evening, how may I serve" he grabs out a notepad and pen, waiting for an answer.
"[Name] sweetie, what would you like?" The Mother asks her child. "Pizza!" The girl squealed in response.
"What flavour dear?" The waiter reports whilst readying his pen.

You say your favourite Pizza flavour alongside your beloved drink type. Your parents following in suit with their own orders. "That will be everything?" The waiter asked before leaving- "Yes that will be all" your Father spoke up. The snobby man that once stood in front of your view to the stage was now working slowly to the kitchen.
The chair was a little big for you so you happily swung your legs about.
A kid running around the tables slipped on the tiled floor- "now look what you've done! I told you NOT to run around. You never listen!" A ages lady walks up to the kid and harshly pulls them to their feet. The kid was crying and in pain but the lady didn't seem to give a care.

You slumped in your chair, a smile that once graced your lips a second ago faltered to a straight line. "Dear, dear, dear" you heard your Mother mumble to herself as she watched the saddened child get dragged away roughly. Her head shaking with disappointment at the lady's actions towards the hurt child.

"Mummy? Will they be okay??" You ask innocently, your face deepening with a frown.
"I'm sure they are" she assured you convincingly. Though, you knew she was lying.

A sudden bolt of music and dance of lights came to view, forgetting the incident with that kid once the stage came to life. "Hello! Boys and girls, the show will begin in just a moment. First! I want to know if you're enjoying your delicious meals" a Golden Rabbit announces. Everyone hummed in the crowd for a response- "great! Glad to hear. My name is Springtrap-