chapter 2

When weiwei reopened her eyes, all she saw was complete darkness. Maybe she was on the way to rebirth she thought. She walked for hours without finding anything, until she noticed a source of light.

The light came from a gemstone and as soon as she reached out for it, it transformed into a heavenly beauty, that certainly can be considered, the fairest woman on earth.

Drop by drop, tears began to flow down her cheek and this gave Weiwei, a sense of pity.

"... I know that you are a very intelligent and ambitious person who, due to some circumstances, died aggrieved.. For me, i am already a soul that still hangs to that body of mine and am no longer compatible with it. Please, I'll give you my body to fulfil your wishes, but you have to help me... Like you, my name is Weiwei, am the eldest daughter of the Di family and the wife of FengTingmo. As lucky as it may seem, he doesn't love me, but instead, he is in love with his mistress... the day i was going to let him live happily, i met with an accident that put me in a comatose state... Please, my only wish is to make him happy and as long as i divorce him, i mean you, he will surely be..."
She said in one breath before slowly disapearing and memories of Diweiwei's life began pouring in weiwei' s brain.

Like her, from a very small age, she was being trained to be the best and match her status. However, since DiWeiwei came from the most prestigious noble family of J coutry, she was a lot more pressured to achieve success. From birth, her marriage has already been arranged by her grandfather, But, no one would have thought that instead of loving his gorgeous, talented and kind wife, he chose a country bumpkin with only a quite pretty face and slutty body.

'I can finally let her pay for her crimes... I'll let her live a life worst than hell... i promise that... ' Weiwei said before waking up in an unknown environment