🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ❹

It was now Tuesday, and the girl had arose from her slumber.

Once she was done with her morning routine, quickly headed out, only to find ryo on her porch, which had made her so happy.

"thank you for caring for me, (y/n). I feel much better now, that I can even go to school. Perhaps you could take care of me the next time I catch a cold?" he tilted his head, before realizing what he just asked. As the girl was about the answer, he quickly said. "oh, never mind that. I wouldn't want you to skip more days of school!"

The girl rolled her eyes as she locked her door and headed to school with her best friend.

Once at the school gate, (y/n) had caught Yuki staring at her. Was it because of her outfit, since she was wearing a skirt even though it's cold? Or was it because he was eagerly waiting for science class, so he could torment her?

Either way, she shrugged it off, noting that after all, today is Tuesday. That means science class before history, again.

The day went by fast, unfortunately. And now it was time for science class.

The (e/c) eyed girl slowly made her way to the science classroom, though once she entered, she saw Yuki marching towards her once more. Instead of being afraid, and backing away, the girl tried to appear confident, so she just ignored him and went to her seat.

That obviously had ticked off the male, because once he got to her desk, he slammed his hands down onto it in order to receive attention from the girl.

Sadly, her facade was broken and she winced from the sudden loud noise.

The boy examined her trembling body, and smirked once he noticed how petrified she was.

"that'll teach you for not paying attention to me, doll." as always, some females were staring at them with a look of envy burning in their expressions.

"d-doll..?" The girl managed to stutter out, as she raised an eyebrow at his vocabulary.

"did I ask you to repeat my words, whore?" he flicked her nose, and rolled his eyes. "besides that, next time you come in the classroom, you better be backing up to a wall, exposing your vulnerability to me. I know you enjoy it just as much as any other bitch in this classroom."

The girl flinched from the flick. Though, she had looked around the classroom, and noticed that every single girl in the classroom was jealously staring at her.

Truth to be told,
at that moment, (y/n) had realized that she was the only different one in her class. She wasn't a masochistic freak, like the other girls who'd sell their bodies just to get whipped, because that's what they got off to.

"I apologize to intrude, though please do not treat (y/n) in such a manner, and do not compare her to such lowly people." there he was, the girl's savior, standing in the doorframe. Ryo slowly approached the two.

Looking around, it was obvious that some of Yuki's fangirls had fallen for ryo, which was unfortunate for the both of them.

Once the male was right next to the desk, he patted (y/n)'s head, and gave Yuki a death stare. "now, please, go back to banging whores in the men's bathroom." and with that, yuki went back to his squad, looking as disappointed as ever.

Ryo held out his hand for (y/n), and she slowly took it. The boy dragged her out into the hall, where he looked her body up and down. "did he hurt you anywhere? I'll fucking bring my AK tomorrow, and shoot his ass if he did."

"of course not. I'm fine, ryo." The girl smiled and gently hugged him.

"that's good." he hugged back, lightly rubbing her back. "though, judging from all that he said, I assume this isn't the first time. Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"I didn't want to worry you. You already had so much to deal with.." and with that, the bell rang, and they had let go of one another.

"hm.. you'll tell me more about this after school, alright?" The girl nodded, and he had gave her one last little head pat before going back to his class.

The (h/c) haired girl reentered the classroom, and her attention was quickly shot towards Yuki, who had been staring at her. He looked so annoyed, as the girl slowly walked to her seat.

The rest of science class was extremely boring. Well, apart from the fact that she had constantly caught the green haired male staring at her. And whenever he was caught, he always looked so pissed off.

The girl somewhat feared what the boy had in store for her on Thursday, since she didn't have science on wednesdays. But, oh well, bruises heal, and his words will never hurt her. Or, at least, that's what she always told herself to calm down, despite knowing very well that the second part was a lie.

After school, (y/n) and ryo took off home, and the girl explained everything to him on the way. He was relieved to find out that she wasn't enjoying any of it, because he wouldn't be able to bring himself to be friends with a whore.