🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ❺

Wednesday morning. As always, (y/n) had met Ryo on her porch, and they both had made their way to school.

It was a lovely routine, honestly. Wake up, get dressed, go outside, meet your friend at the same time, in the same spot, and walk to school together. Normally, people would say that's boring, though (y/n) had found joy in the smallest of things.

Once at the school gates, the girl remembered that she did not have science class, so she wouldn't need to worry about yuki.

It was refreshing, to say the least. For once, not worrying about a single thing. Oh, if only it could be like that forever.

Though unfortunately,
nothing lasts forever.

The girl kept her focus on ryo, and him only. She felt so safe whenever she was with the boy.

they got to math class, and proceeded on with their day. It was ordinary and bland, which (y/n) had found to be absolutely lovely.

Well,,
ordinary before history class ended.

Ryo and (y/n) were walking home, before someone had grabbed the girl's arm, and put some sort of cloth over her mouth. A few seconds later, after inhaling whatever was on it, she quickly blacked out.

Unfortunately, ryo was too concentrated on the sky, and the path before him to even hear anything.

The male had only noticed that his friend was gone, after a few minutes, when it was suspiciously quiet. 'perhaps she forgot something at school.. or maybe she dropped something, and had gone back to retrieve it. But no, it cannot be. She would've said something about it..' the male had began to panic.

Of course, he ran back to school, and checked everywhere. He even went to her home, and tried to go in, though the door was locked. To top it all off, she didn't even answer his calls, nor did she respond to his texts. This automatically made the boy scared shitless, so he contacted the police and reported everything.

--timeskip brought to you by hentai--

the girl had finally arose. She thought it was morning, so she attempted to stretch, but found herself to be unable to move. Her eyes quickly shot open, though she didn't see anything. It felt as though something was covering her eyes though, because her long eyelashes had touched some kind of fabric each time she blinked.

She continued to struggle, until she thought of trying to say something, but all she managed to let out was a small squeak.

she heard soft chuckles, that slowly turned into laughter. Judging from the pitch, she figured it was a male.

"wh-who are you..?" The girl managed to stutter out, as she felt someone's hands on her shoulders. Judging from where the fingers were, she figured her captor was behind her.

Though, the question was not answered, and all she felt was those hands slowly traveling down her sides.

She figured that she was naked, judging from how cold she felt, and how his hands felt on her body. "p-please stop.." she stuttered once more, this time sounding more timid.

"I can't." The boy had an oddly familiar voice.

He kissed on her neck, searching for her sweet spot. Once he had found it, he began abusing it by sucking and biting on it, until he left a hickey. That had earned him a few moans of forced pleasure from the girl. "I-I don't want this..!" she yelled out, after he was done.

"I know you don't, doll. That's why I brought you here. So, be a good little whore and just moan, not letting out any words." he slowly walked around, and she could hear his footsteps. He moved his face closer and closer to hers, until she felt his hot breath on her lips.

'wait.."doll", "whore"..could it be?' once the girl was done thinking, she shyly asked. "y-yukimuro moritaka..?"

"The one and only." he chuckled. "well, fuck, you already found out. No fun.. oh well, at least now I can see your beautiful (e/c) eyes." he slowly removed the blindfold.

Though the girl lightly flinched, trying to get used to the light. Though it wasn't that bad, since the light was dim.

She looked around and she appeared to be in a basement of some sort. She then glanced at herself, and noticed that she indeed was naked.

The girl lightly gasped, absolutely shocked from the events clustered before her. She had so many questions, and she was about to yell at the male, before she realized that maybe it'd be best not to tick him off. Who knows what he'd do? (y/n) treasured her virginity after all.

"oh, (y/n), please stutter more for me. I want to hear more of your voice." he said with a big smirk plastered across his face. he slowly placed both his hands on her breasts and began to gently massage them, pulling on one of her nipples in attempt of trying to force more sounds and stutters out of her.

Originally, the girl did not want to please him, so she bit her lip, though once the male noticed that, he pulled a tad harder, until she finally let out a moan, stuttering afterwards. "th-that hurts! please s-stop! y-yukiii.. I'll give y-you anything, just p-please not this!"

"too bad, doll," he removed his hands, and cupped her cheeks, slowly moving his face closer and closer to hers, until the gap between their lips was less than half an inch. "this is exactly what I want."

and with that, the male kissed the trembling girl. She was trembling from fear, disgust and even the cold temperature.

she didn't want to give in, so she did not kiss back. However, that just seemed to annoy the boy, so he pulled away. "are you trying to test my patience? well, babydoll, once I'm done with you, you'll be as submissive as a well-trained dog." he licked her lower lip, trying to show off how much power he had in the situation at hand.

The girl continued to tremble. It seemed as though Yuki was expecting an apology, but that certainly isn't something that he'll ever receive from the girl.

"now then, as much as I wish to continue touching your soft body, and listening to your enchanting moans, I must go for now." with that, the boy turned around and headed upstairs.

What a jerk. he didn't cover her up with anything, to give her the slightest bit of warmth. She was more than sure that she'd get a cold, though a stupid sickness is the least of her worries now. The biggest one was to find a way to escape.