🅨🅤🅚🅘🅜🅤🅡🅞 🅛🅔🅜🅞🅝

idk why I wrote this 😔
keep in mind, this isn't apart of the story. just a random oneshot thingy, like, ignoring everything that happened with him & stuff lmfAo

it was dawn. The female had arose from her slumber, from the annoying sunlight hitting her eyes. she forgot to close her blinds, what a painnn. but oh well, it was time to go to school anyways.

up & out of bed, after she got dressed, she quickly grabbed a piece of bred and headed out the door, locking eyes with Ryo. "good morning," he greeted her, slightly chuckling when he saw the bread in between the girl's teeth. "can I have a bite?"

The girl locked her door & dropped the key in her pocket as always, then held the bread and licked it. "still want it?"

ryo pouted and squished the girls cheeks as she smiled, making her look like a gnome with down syndrome. "You seem crankyyyy,,"

The pair headed to school, like every single day.

The day went by pretty fast, and finally, it was lunch. Ryo and (y/n) ate together, like everyday. it always calmed the girl down, really. this time she was nice enough to not lick her food when ryo asked for 'a bite'.

then the ball rung. yay. science. "bye ryo,," she waved and the boy did so as well. The girl turned a corner, and there it was. that hellhole of a classroom. Once she entered, she was greeted with.. silence. absolutely no one was there. then it hit her. Teacher had a conference meeting thingy, so of course she didn't have science. But that didn't stop her from entering the classroom and relaxing.

Then the door had swung open. It was the green-haired boy that she oh-so despised. "(y/n)! just the girl I wanted to see." he said, surprisingly, not in a sarcastic tone.

"please leave me alone,," she groaned as the male approached her.

"No no, hear me out. I got a deal for you, doll." The girl tilted her head, making it clear that she was curious. "I'll leave you alone, and never even look at you if you have sex with me." he flashed her a toothy grin.

"No way in hell would I ever give my virginity to someone as gross as you!" she exclaimed. but then she thought about it. he'll back off, right? right. besides, it's only one time.. "err.. fine."

"perfect," yukimuro grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of her seat. he then grabbed her thighs, and plopped her down on her desk. the boy got down on his knees, putting his hands on her knees and forcing her legs open. White. Her panties were white. that made him smirk as he got closer and sniffed them. "oh (y/n), you smell so nice down here.." he nipped at her clit through her panties, causing the girl to let out a sharp moan.

"c-could you please be gentle??" she gave him a cold stare, and he returned with an eye roll.

"whatever you want, doll." he purred, grabbing ahold of her panties and pulling them off of her quickly as he stood up. "oh you're gonna feel great, trust me.." he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers, just enough so his cock would pop out and slap against the girl's drenched entrance. he rubbed against her, not putting it in just yet. The girl moaned softly, causing the boy to lose all sense of control. so, he pushed it in. He popped her cherry within seconds.

Pain went through the girl's body as she yelped. she grabbed the sides of the desk tightly as yuki began thrusting. "I'm not ready..!" she exclaimed, but the boy simply smirked and thrusted in harder.

"You don't tell me what to do. I'm in control here." he laughed sadistically, his thrusts getting harder and harder. thankfully, the female was slowly getting used to it, and it didn't take long until she hadn't felt any bit of pain anymore. after a few minutes of that, they were both getting close. Yuki's thrusts got sloppier, informing the girl that he was about to cum.

"don't do it inside..!" she moaned out, but it was too late. The boy thrusted in one last time, as deep as he could, filling up her womb with his semen. "I'm gonna get pregnant, you asshole..!"

"so?" he laughed "you know, pills exist." looking smug, he grabbed his phone out his pocket and started recording as he pulled out. his semen dripping out of (y/n). then he pulled up the camera to get a shot of her face and stopped recording. The girl didn't find that odd, since I mean, it's a well-known fact that yuki collects videos of his own creampies. "anyways, I'll see you during lunch tomorrow. we'll have fun again, okay?"

"what? No.. You said this was a one-time thing.. now leave me alone."

"oh, yeah. this is a one-time thing, but you know.. it'd be such a shame if I somehow accidentally sent this to your friend.. ah, what's his name again? ryo? right. ryo." he held up the phone, showing her the screen. it was Ryo's phone number.

"..fine.. I'll see you tomorrow.." accepting defeat, she scoffed.