03

Hello souls, I want to inform you that Miss Lui aka me is struggling with school. I'm sorry for not updating in months, and im deeply sorry for my terrible writing skills or style. I'll try to update sooner, someone boost my motivated ass to write. Thanks for reading.

                  »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"NANI!! (Y/N) your getting very bad. What's wrong, prinsesu?" Mr.Akito frowned, and narrow his eye's on me.

His always been like this, caring, and easily trusted friend. Since he always came to give me Japanese lessons, we became very close, friends. His an easy going guy, he talks about his bright future. I don't know him that well, but I feel he has a strong hate towards someone, a teacher. Mr.Akito is the least favorite teacher in school, yet I find him interesting.But, there's rumours in school about him that I wish I could ask him if it's false.

They say that his a sadist. He loves pain, he enjoys hurting others. That's very awful. "Mr.Akito...there's something I want to ask you." I want to punch myself!

He moved the wooden chair closer to me, "I'm all ears, (Y/N)." He said with a big grin, a grin that made me feel something, butterflies. Yes, I'm developing feelings for a teacher. Like who doesn't?!

"Is it true?" Finally I asked. Why am I blushing?! His way close to me, I'm falling in love with him. Everything that you see, feel, taste, hear, sense becomes new. If your love loves something you find peculiar, you will soon find yourself feeling some affection towards its obscurity. They were right. "Yes." He said in solid tone. No emotions, the stupid grin still grinning. I felt the time stopped, everything stopped. Like a bullet went through your heart, and you froze, and thinking 'this is it'.

"Uh..I.." I was lost for words.

"Shhh, it's okay I won't hurt you. Unless if someone wants to take you away from me." He stood up, and headed to white wooden door. The last sentence made me feel sick. I'm crushing on a sadist.

"B-bye..." I rushed to the door, and bowed. Then he left waving goodbye. I closed the door, and bent on my knees. My palms covers my face as I try to take a deep breath. Just forget about him, ignore him. I whispered to myself.

SKIP

Waking up to birds singing is peaceful, but Leo prefers yelling at my face more peacefully. "AHHH! Wake up!! Please don't be dead!" A childish voice that belonged to my brother, Leo. I can hint a worry in his voice. "I'm alive, Jeez." I throw a pillow at him with annoyed expression.

"Heyy!! I gotta pee!" Leo informs before he rushes out of my bathroom.

It been like this. Waking up to Leo's watery face, thinking that one day I'll be gone. Just like them. He worries too much. Stressing over me instead his grades. I try to convince him daily that I won't leave him soon. His just a child I thought to myself. A child that's heart is broken. He acts optimistic, but isn't one. His too young to be wearing the fake smiles and laughs. I try, I try to give him a great childhood. In the end I worry that maybe I'm faking too?

Heading downstairs to make pancake and coffee."Leo, pancakes for breakfast?" I asked the blonde boy. "Yes, please!" He shouted from the other side, he gonna take a long time inside the bathroom. I hope his just peeing.

Life is pretty hard. Growing up all alone, Leo manged to make it easier. "Sis, does money grow on trees?" I giggle. Remembering his dumb questions, and a memory clicks in.

*Flashback

"If you can't handle him then sent him to a foster home." Said the unknown man, wearing all black and a pitch black sunglasses. He was 6 foot tall, he looked terrifying.

On the other hand I was giving him a deadly glare, how can a human think badly as this?!

I know I'm young and no one would listen to me, but I knew that my heart was touched when I met Leonardo. In the first glace when he was inside the carbon box, a royal blue towel covered him like a burrito. Crying for a help in a rainy day like any other day he would be crying I found him. And said "His a part of a family now."

When I brought him home, my parents denied to raise him. They gave me disgusted looks as if I brought a stray dog. I cried for days convincing them that his a human, he has a heart.

Day after day. They got annoyed from my hideous crying, and lured into my plan.

Finally they adopted him.

But.

There was one condition.

When years passes, one day they'll sent him where he belongs.

*End of flashback.

I watched him eating the pancake in aggressive way, stabbing it with a fork. His mouth filled with chocolate. His so cute. Long blonde hair reaches his icy blue eyes, an oval face. He was pure adorable. But they never found any good reason to like him.

"Okay, so my teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grow up. Then I stood up, and said 'i want to be burrito!' And she didn't gave me a golden star..." he ended the the story with a sad sigh.

"Leo, I know you love burrito, but you can't turn yourself into one." I take a sip of my coffee while glancing on him. He rests his baby face on his palm while the other holding fork.

"Someday, someday." He mumbles to himself.

We finished eating, "Leo, don't forget to greet the bus driver!" I told him before washing the dishes, "And don't forget to eat. Food first then games."'i added.

"Alright, and don't forget to kiss Maki." He giggles with an evil grin. "(Y/N) and Maki sitting on the tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g-!" Before he can dance and clap around I smacked him.

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT!!" In which I started to chase after him.

                              ✴Skip✴

Today's the day. I gotta face him.

»»»»»»»»»»

Yes it's short I got lazy.