07

Do you ever that feeling of stopping writing a story in the mid half of it? Like I got ideas to write and other stories to publish, but I guess I'm too lazy. Okay, I hope you enjoy. Comment my lovelies!

            »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

  It was dinner time.

   Mushroom soup, bitter greens with tomatoes the size of peas, rare roast beef slices as thin as paper, noodles in a green sauce, cheese that melts on your tongue served with sweet blue grapes, dinner time was great.

    Leo sat beside Mr.Jaemin, "I see your friends with him. Probably besties?" I said trying to light a conversation after what he witnessed.

    "Yes, and his waaaayy better than all of them!" He said glaring at me.

  The memory will haunt him forever.

   Mr.Jaemin fake coughed then spoke, "First of all drop the 'Mister' and let's enjoy the dinner. Oh, and we have to talk, (Y/N)." He looked at me.

   It's maybe me or not but those ocean blue eye's spoke more than anything. Those eye's told me anger yet there was something else. I can't figure it yet. Especially all of them, there's something off. I didn't mention this, but they all live under the same roof. Can you believe this?! All this time my teachers knew each other very well.

"(Y/N), you must stay over for a week. I see your condition getting bad." Yamoto persuade, he took a sip from his cup.

  Time passes by, the room was filled with laughter, and there were left over food. Daichi, insisted feeding the stray cats with the left overs, but Hade glared at him. Hade warned him of how cats are horrifying creatures that will cast a curse on you then, Leo interrupted their chaotic nonsense conversation with, 'Are you scared of cats?'. In that particular question Hade went blasting fire balls. In the corner of dinning table there sat Jaemin, his gaze never left me. Just like a hawk. While he was puffing out a cigarette, the smoke fades within the air. "Something on your mind, dear?" I mimicked his voice.

   "You're on my mind." He lovingly winked at me, I blushed.

   Expect the unexpected.

   One on one, I'll somehow win. Jaemin stood up from his wooden chair, and walked towards my way. He stopped mere inches a way from me, "We need to talk." He said as he gently dragged my hand, and planted a kiss. It's warm, but he seems to be cold. Both of us walked beside each other, heading to a room that's filled with quietness, other's didn't notice except sadistic teacher did. He had this expression I didn't understand, but my gut told me to leave this place.

    Why? They're normal teacher's.

     Creek, tic, toc, tic, toc.

   A room filled with dust, seems like no one used it for years. Somehow, there's a clock ticking. There was two couches facing each other, a huge clear window.

  "Leo, he told me."

  "He t-told you what?"

   "You, and that pinkie sheep."

   "It was by accident..."

    "Well, it didn't seem like that."

    "You need to know where you belong to," he added while he sat on a dusty bed not minding it, he pulled my hand, pushed me above him.

     This scene reminds me of the last time.

   The room is getting warmer or is it me? He gently touches my lips with his hand, he came closer to me, "You make me feel things, (Y/N). I can't control myself...I want you now. I need you, kitten." He whispered to me. I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with my neck. A hand runs through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around my waist, and pulls me close to his pine scented body. His kisses are now on my shoulders and in my hair.He pulls me closer to his embrace, then I felt something, something poking me underneath, hard.

  "Huh? Sensei, what's this-?"

     My curiosity grew bigger then it hit me with realization. Oh, no.

      He smashed his lips into mine, not minding where the sun doesn't shine is getting impatient. Then he slid his tongue, as we fight he won the dominance. The thing is...kissing the cotton candy haird boy was warm, and filled with fireworks, but to compare Jaemin's kiss. It's a whole another story. One word to describe it; Power. Being trapped with him felt like heaven, our bodies were made for each other my little petite body solves the puzzle of his masculine body.

  Bang!

     The door slammed, making our heads turn to the direction. There stood before us the sadistic teacher, his once warm grayish eyes turned to a darker shade. A very terrifying view, my body began to shake, why? Again, my gut telling me to leave.

    Should I?

    "YOU! YOU'LL FUCKING DIE!" Akito said in rage, he was furious.

   Akito, pulled a sharp knife from his pockets, a smirk formed on his lips, " You have no rights to touch a lady like that." He said while slowly taking mini steps towards us.

   Jeamin pushed me off him, and stood up. I crawled like a kid, my heart is racing fast. His not gonna kill him, right?

    The cold look reflected on his face gave me shudders. His hands were tightly closed around the cold surface of the metallic grey colored knife. It was kitchen knife. He seemed to have no sense of humanity.His heart seemed to be made of stone, that's not Akito I know.

   "Any last words, Jackass?" Akito asked Jaemin, he sent him his infamous smirk, but this time filled with sanity.

   "Hell is empty. The devil's are here." Jeamin threw his fist hardly, Akito dodged the punch then started to swing his knife at him.

   Where's everyone?! I want to scream, but my voice is trapped. I crawled into a ball, hiding my face. I don't want to look, my palms is getting sweaty from all of this fear. You can feel the adrenaline rising. Someone...anyone..help! All I could hear is my heavy breathing, my heart beating face, and in the background they shouting, and groans. The sickening smell of metal and rotting flesh blanketing the air in a choking aroma.

   Then there was a thud. I looked up, my eye's met with Akitos. I, glanced down at the body as if it were a rug out of place, tutting at the blood that poured onto the white carpet. Jaemin was breathing slow, too slow. A horrific sight.

   Akito, eyes narrowed, chin jutted outward, "Before you die you most know this. " he kneels down to an almost dying man.

        "Nobody touches my fiancé."