Chapter Two (E)

BROOKLYN'S POV:

Mum wanted to speak to me out side, so i did not wanting to make her suspicious.

"I know Brooklyn you wasn't exactly playing with Lego in there or helping each other with homework. But did you, erm, get off?"

"No mum! We just-just undressed."

"Do you love her?"

"I love her mum. If I had too choose between anything in the world and her I would choose her because I really do love her and we are together now I guess."

"It's okay brook but just ask before your friends or girlfriend can come around so ill know what your up too. And please go put at top on." She groaned.

I smiled at her and gave her a hug. Then she left the hallway and I entered my bedroom again seeing a pacing gabby.

"What did she have to say?" She immediately questioned.

"She just asked me what we were up too and I explained shut a little. But she understands." I smiled placing a strand of hair behind her ear gently.

"That's okay Brook. Now come closer I need a kiss."

I smiled at her and leant into her face softly. I touched her cheek then kissed her slowly before moving back.

"I love you Brooklyn Joseph Beckham." She smirked.

"Brooklyn dinners ready come down, and you friend well girlfriend," mum called.

"Okay mum coming."

Me and Gab's held hands walking down the stairs. We reached the bottom and headed right to the kitchen to grab our plate of food.

"Thanks Victoria." Gab's smiled at mum, and mum smiled back.

"Thanks mum." I said.

Me and Gab's entered the dining room. "Do you like tomato ketchup?" I asked Gab's. She nodded.

I then grabbed the ketchup drawing a love heart written inside G+B. She looked at i and whispered close in to her ear "I love you."