Chapter thirteen (E)

Brooklyn's POV:

We'd been home for two days. The weather I had not missed. I start another term of school tomorrow and so does Gab's. Which I'm my looking forward to...

"Brooklyn can you grab Harper from her room please dear?" Mum shouted up the stairs while me and Gab's were during a make out session. We never seem to stop ;]

"Sure mum, one sec." I had no shirt on, just a pair of black jeans and my dog tag hung around my neck. I kissed Gab's once more and headed out my bedroom door.

Gab's POV:

The bed felt empty without Brooklyn in it. Brook kissed my nose and left the room. I missed him already, his warm body next to mine.

I wrapped my soft dressing gown over my body and walked over to my cabinet. Today me and Brooks were going to the gym to catch up on some fitness.

Once I had changed into my Nike sports wear I put my hair into a high poppy tail then leapt down the stairs like a frog (Harper taught me.) Brooklyn was standing in the kitchen showing off his muscles, not surprised there.

"I was wondering whether you two wouldn't mind babysitting Harper for a couple of hours while I pop out." Vic asked me and brook. Brooklyn turned to me and I turned to him. I gave brook a nod although I was looking forward to a nice gym session.

"Yeah sure, but if me and Gab's like erm...need to pop out ourselves can I just call Mary-Anne to come over?"

"Okay brook. But don't leave Harper unattended!" Victoria sternly remarked.

Victoria left the house and Brooklyn grabbed his phone off the kitchen cabinet and start to become invested in something that seemed rather important. My head peeped over his left shoulder. He was looking through his camera roll at pictures of me and him which we so so cute. His photography was magnificent, he truly had some talent.

I put my hand around his waist and grabbed his phone, and he didn't stop me. There was this one picture I really liked it was a picture of me and him sitting with our back facing the camera and our feet in the swimming pool below us. I made the picture his lock screen, so that every time we were apart he could stare at the picture. Such a cutie.

"Brooklyn, brooklyn." Harper screamed up the stairs. Brooklyn took his phone back and put it in his trouser pocket.

"What harpsy ?" Brook said entering the play room which was such a mess.

"When mummy going to get home?" She cutely asked.

"Whenever she does. Now I'm going to call Mary-Anne because me and Gab's are going out." He said while kissing her forehead.

Brooklyn then charged up the stairs into his room. I then charged up the stairs behind him knocking on the closed door of his room.

KNOCK!! No answer.

"BROOKLYN BABY IM NAKED!!!" Instantly he opened the door and pulled me inside.

"I though you were naked?" He looked with a questionable tone on his face.

"I can be." I smiled at brook.

"Well then why aren't you?" He said pulling me close.

"Because you haven't undressed me yet" I hit his lip aggressively.

"Nope I haven't and I'm not feeling it right now," Wow that's unusual, he usually just jumps into bed next too me.

"Why?" I pouted.

"Babe, we have stuff to do and places to be. Not every second of every day can we chill at home. I'm an important person with things to do and people to see." He knew what he said and the way he snapped upset me. I tear rolled down my Cheek and I left the room.

"Wait Gab's!!" He called after me," princess come back. I didn't mean too, I just..."

"Save it Brooklyn," I snapped back, " I guess you'll never be normal. I guess we'll never be normal. But what is normal brook?" He stood silent on the step behind on the stair.

"I sorry brook, but I want normal. I want to not be attacked by cameras every time we go somewhere. I just want it too be me and you alone for one second of our lives." I then walked the rest of the stair case and picked up Harper and took he to the garden with me, surprisingly Brook didn't follow.

Does this mean were over? Over one stupid argument? He'd usually run after me...

"Why were you and Brookie shouting?" Harper asked while I was swinging her on the swing.

"Just adult stuff baby. Love is hard."

My phone buzzed in my right pocked.

Contact: Brooks ❤️

'Sorry babe ;( I really didn't mean it. Come back up stairs we need to talk. Iv called the babysitter she'll be here in five. Xxxxx I love you still and always.'

I replied

'Okay. 5 mins.'

No kisses no I love you's

Five minutes later Mary-Anne arrived at the garden.

"Hi Gab's. Brooklyn called."

"Erm yea can you just keep an eye on harp for a bit thanks."

She nodded and I made my way to brooks room.

The the door flung open instantly, very suspicious.

"Look brook I don't want any of you sob sorry or ex....."

I was cut off by his lips being pressed on mine. Naturally I kissed back. It felt right it felt good again.

I pulled away. My eyes met my shoes as my chin was lifted by his finger tips.

"There's not one second in a day when I don't think of you babe. I hate us like this," he stretched his arms out," arguing isn't us. I know it. Over one stupid snap." His eyes met mine as we kissed passionately.

After a few seconds of kissing we were on the bed making out. Before I knew it the saying , 'your clothes would look better on my bedroom floor' , was really true.

. Fuck!!! I pulled away from Brooklyn's lips and spoke.

"We forgot brook!" I looked down to double check...

"Shit!!!!" He said running his hand through his brown fluffy hair. "Will you become pregnant?" He asked, the way he came out with that made me burst out laughing, but then I came back to reality. Yes , the morning. After pill never made me feel great.

"Yes, probably, I don't know, call you mum or dad or something quick." I said covering my body with the covers panicking. Brook grabbed his phone and scrolled trough his contacts until he hit mum.