Short- GARDENS

Gab's POV:

Me and Brooklyn were cuddled on the sofa until 1:30. The boys would be here soon so me and brook tidied he bedroom. I was getting really tired and out of breath so I had too sit. Today the stomach pains kept on coming but every single one Brooklyn held me and told me it would be alright.

The door bell rang Brook answered it while I was changing in his room. Jayden, max, olli and Finley were the ones who were staying the night. I knew theme enough to get along with all of them. I finished changing  and headed where the boys were playing Xbox, the boys games room. There are two games rooms in this house harpers and the boys.

"Hi guys." I said while entering.

They replied pausing the game while giving me all hugs.

"So, how you all been?" G

"Good." J

"Okay" m

"Fine" o

"Great." F

The boys sat back down In their gaming chairs and played their game. I sat and observed for a while until I got bored.

"Brook I'm going back to your room, iv got some stuff to do."

"Okay," brook replied pouting," I wanted to help you do that. Why don't you come and sit here Inbetween my legs and help me play games." I smiled and walking to him and sat where he told me.

"Err, that gross!!" Jayden shouted.

"Shut up! At least it can go this far with girls." I laughed at Brooklyn insulting comment and so did Jayden he didn't seem to be bothered.

After the boys played their game we decided to play football in the garden. I decided to sit out just incase I fell over and damaged the baby.

"So I heard you two were having a kid together is this true?" Max asked while sitting next to me on the bench.

Brooklyn looked over at me and heard what he said. I mimed 'should I tell him?' He nodded.

"Yeah, I guess so." I smiled

"Wow! It's going to be so weird seeing Brooklyn being a dad and you being a mum. I though you were more sensible and would use a COMDOM!" I laughed at the last part and remembered we usually do, well did, until we forgot one and I fell pregnant.

"Erm, yeah we usally did like when we had sex daily and then we fell..."

"Err that horrid don't tell him about our sex life!! I though you liked to keep that private?"Brooklyn shouted from the other side of the pitch.

"Sorry babe I was just going to tell his about the time when you pen..."

"Don't you dare!"

"I will!" I jumped up and was running around the garden being chased by Brooklyn, when I felt the worst pain I had yet. I cried. And brook put my head on his shoulder asking what wrong.

"I'm going to go inside." I said managing to say between cries. He let go while I held my stomush wiping away my tears.

I was followed by Brooklyn and I stopped at the kitchen work top and held it tight. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed. Brook stood behind me rubbing my stomach trying to make it better.

"Babe! Its okay breath in and out! Olli!! Come here." B

Olli came running in and looked and mine and Brooklyn's position. He stopped looking and looked at brook. "Ahh!!" I screamed even more! "It fucking hurts brook!!"

" I know it does baby I'm here it's okay." He said rubbing quicker.

"Olli get the pink packet pill in my bedroom in the felt cabinet bottom draw." Brook shouted! "Ignore the comdoms!" Olli ran up the stairs and shortly came down handing the pills to Brooklyn.

"Babe, I need you to take these. Mum told me to give them too you when it shouts bad. Okay?" I nodded and swallowed the pills. It still hurt really badly.

The pains started to calm and brook still rubbed my belly but only lightly.

"I'm okay now." I said . He kissed my neck and made me giggle.

"Gross! Get a room!!" Max shouted.

All the boys were in the games room apart from Brooklyn who was helping me to his room.