≥4≤

[M]

Their kiss got interrupted when they heard the door close as the others had walked out. Taehyung then smirked at the younger and made his way to the door before locking it, his devilish grin still evident on his face. The older then made his way towards Jungkook, the younger finding himself unconsciously laid back on the bed as Tae hovered over him, their lips barely centimeters apart.

"I love you so much Jeon Jungkook." Tae told him sweetly.

"And I love you, Kim Taehyung." The younger replied, blushing profusely under the older as he pulled on the other's shirt, causing their lips to crash into each other once more. Things began heating up when Taehyung began applying more and more pressure to the kiss, causing Jungkook to moan. Hearing his baby's sweet sounds caused Tae's member to grow stiff, as he grinded onto the younger's erection. As Jungkook's moans grew louder, Tae began moving his mouth down towards the younger's jawline, before making his way to Kookie's sweet spot. As soon as he began to suck and lick this certain part, Jungkook immediately bucked his hips upwards in an attempt to gain more friction from the older, with no avail. This was because Taehyung was already undressing the younger, removing his jeans, before reaching down to palm the younger's hard member.

"Nngh~ feels so good Tae Tae - " The younger choked out.

"Call me Daddy baby boy..." Taehyung answered seductively while removing Jungkook's boxers. The younger hissed at the feeling of the cold air hitting his hard member. Lucky for him, Taehyung began giving kitten licks to his swollen head, but as he reached down to grab his hyung's hair, pushing his tongue further down his cock, the older grabbed Jungkook's hands and held them down at his sides, and soon engulfed the whole of his member, bobbing his head up and down as moans filled the room, causing Taehyung's dick to become painfully hard. The older could feel Jungkook's cock repeatedly hit the back of his throat as he gagged a little bit, so removed the grip he had on the other's hands, letting the younger fuck his mouth instead.

"D-Daddy...! I-I can't- hold it... much longer-!" Jungkook screeched, a heating sensation pooling in his stomach. Taehyung didn't want him to cum yet, so removed himself from the other's cock with a loud *POP* before pulling his own jeans and boxers down, and flipping Jungkook over so that he lied on his stomach.

"Suck baby boy..." Taehyung commanded, placing three fingers in front of the younger's swollen lips. Jungkook obliged, ensuring he left plenty saliva on them, before Tae relocated his fingers to his baby's tight entrance. He started off with one finger, thrusting it deep into the younger, before he added a second and began scissoring his pink hole. The new stretching sensation made the younger whine in pain, however the older was showing no mercy, and instead inserted a third finger, thrusting them in deep in hopes of finding Jungkook's prostate.

"a-AH!! K-KEEP HITTING THAT SPOT P-PLEASE HY-HYUNG-!!" The younger cried out, alerting Tae that he'd hit his prostate. The older smirked and spanked his baby's ass, followed by another high-pitched scream.

"It's Daddy for you baby boy... you were doing so well until then.." Tae said, removing his fingers from Jungkook's now needy hole. It was at this point both boys froze when they heard a knock at the door. "Shit."  Taehyung hissed, disappointed.

"Uhm... I know this is a bad time, but... we gotta go guys... practice starts soon..." Namjoon mumbled through the door, embarrassed at what he was interrupting.

"Yeah, I know you guys were having fun in there but could you maybe finish off LATER?!" Yoongi practically screamed. Jungkook couldn't help but turn around to Taehyung, noticing his needy member sticking up. He felt bad, he wanted to make his hyung feel good too... but he supposed he'd have to wait until that night. Tae looked down at his erection, sighing as he put his boxers back on. He genuinely looked sad... almost angry... but the younger could tell by his face, it was mainly sorrow.

"I-I'm sorry hyung..." Jungkook began, dressing himself as well. "I'll make it up to you later." he winked at his hyung mischievously swinging his hips as he walked out of the room, Taehyung still struggling to fit his skinny jeans over his humongous bulge. You bet your sweet ass you will Taehyung thought to himself, following the younger out the door before meeting up with the others.

"Did you have fun?" Jhope whispered, nudging Taehyung's arm with his elbow, while gesturing down at his very visible boner. "Sh-shut up..." He replied, blushing as he walked further ahead, avoiding conversation with anyone, as they probably heard everything he and Jungkook did...

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N *evil laugh* I told you... smut... but that was nothing... just wait until the sun goes down...

Hope you enjoyed!!! <333333