0

park jimin has been my crush for close to three years now. even though he is a player, he will still have my heart.

when he moved here during the middle of our second year in high school he was quickly the most popular person in our school. boys and girls would and still swoon over him the second he steps into the building. girls would always make the first move rather than jimin himself asking girls out. of course, we wouldn't reject them if he knew what he was getting that night. most relationships he would be in only lasted three weeks at the most.

i don't know jimin very well, but i know he is very smart. he's number one in our class and will probably get valedictorian. on top of that, he's also a dancer. he doesn't sing a lot but from what i've heard, he has a beautiful voice. the people who have heard him sing say he should try out to be an idol.

in my eyes, jimin is the most beautiful and perfect human being living on this planet. his smile is just the softest thing my eyes has ever laid on. and his crooked tooth makes it ten times better. along with his eyes turning into crescent moons when he smiles and laughs. my heart flutters when i think of him.

"she's thinking about pork chops again," one of my friends, lee minji, says, interrupting my thoughts. i frown at what she says about jimin.

"no i'm not, you don't know what i think about minji," i try to fight back.

"minseo, i'm pretty sure jimin knows you think about him 24/7" my other friend, jeon jeongguk, states.

"then how come he doesn't sneeze 24/7?" i argue jokingly. minji shakes her head chuckling.

"you're impossible sometime- oh look here he comes!"

my head snaps to the direction minji's head is in and there he was, god himself, with a lunch tray in his hands while he walks to his table.

i stop breathing not wanting him to breathe the same air as my irrelevant, fat self as he walks by. i only take a quick glance at him not wanting it to be obvious that i like him. people already make fun of my weight, why would i want people to make fun of my weight and my crush?

"can you believe god goes to school with us?" i whisper once jimin sits down.

"i cant believe kim namjoon goes to school with us too"

~~~~

hello :)

sorry about how horrible of a teaser this was. it told you nothing about this book lol.

well, i hope you enjoyed

unedited

+ i made all the members in the same grade. don't think about their bdays because it'll make things complicated. it would make hoseok the oldest and taehyung the youngest lol. but if you want to think about it that way then you can, i just did that so it would be easier writing this. maybe i'll edit the ages if i finish writing this.