Date Night (Smut)

Yi Jie stared at his husband from across the table. And when I say stared, I mean, stared. Eyes wide, peering through his glasses, and head held in his hands. He couldn't believe it, and 'it' was a million different things.

He couldn't believe this man was in love with him, a lowlife University teacher who had history as an archeologist.

He couldn't believe how different this felt than with his ex-wife. After they had You You, nothing with her was good. But now, even with You You, every moment with Sheng Zhe was enjoyable. It made him want to live forever with him.

He couldn't believe how happy he was now. Happy.
That was the perfect word.

Sheng Zhe smiled shyly at him. "What are you thinking about?"

Yi Jie leaned across the table, squinting his eyes at Sheng Zhe, making the younger widen his eyes.

"I love you." Yi Jie said, leaning closer and pressing a kiss against Sheng Zhe's mouth.
It was their date night, You You being babysat at Sheng Zhe's friend's house, and so they had the night to themselves. They held hands across the table, talking about things that didn't really matter. Yi Jie loves listening to Sheng Zhe's voice.

By the time the bill came, he was restless to get home. One thing they also hadn't done in a while, since they hadn't been alone as much, was gnawing in the back of both of their minds.
Yi Jie paid, smiling at the waitress. By this time, Sheng Zhe's foot was pressed against his, telling him everything he needed to know.

They bust into the apartment with a frenzy of kissing, Sheng Zhe's hands finding their rightful place on Yi Jie's hips. He pulled away, smiling at Yi Jie's blissful expression.

One thing Sheng Zhe absolutely loved about his husband was the way he looked at him, like he was the most precious jewel in the world. That look that was only reserved for him, so loving and somehow heart-stopping-ly passionate.
Yi Jie leaned in again, meeting Sheng Zhe's lips and kissing him lovingly as they made their way to the bedroom.

Sheng Zhe was pressed up against the doorway, the buttons on his date night dress shirt being undone by the warm hands of his husband, his lips sloppily kissing the plump ones presented to him.

Yi Jie willed himself to slow down. They had all night. He needn't to rush, not tonight.

Sheng Zhe broke their kiss, slipping out of his shirt, displaying his pale, toned muscular chest. It made Yi Jie's mouth water.

He unbuttoned his own shirt as he kissed down Sheng Zhe's body, swirling his tongue around his collar bones, sucking on the sensitive skin on his neck, surely leaving read marks. A glance upwards displayed a blissed out Sheng Zhe, eyes closed and mouth open.

Yi Jie took this as motivation to go lower, sucking on one of the brown buds that marked his pecs. He slipped off his shirt, hearing tiny sighs and slight moans coming from his partner.

Leaving a trail of saliva on Sheng Zhe's torso, Yi Jie fell to his knees, hands reaching up to caress his waist, pulling down the dress pants worn by his lover. Seeing Sheng Zhe, hard and ready, still trapped by his underwear, made Yi Jie pulse in his own pants.

As he kissed the outline through the cover of Sheng Zhe's underwear, Sheng Zhe let out tiny moans. He was a virgin before, but he couldn't imagine feeling like this with anyone else. This wholeness, this type of love. Since the night he turned 21, he craved this feeling.

He was never ready, thought. When Yi Jie finally pulled off his underwear and took him in, the feeling in his gut intensified. The wet warmth around his cock, making him moan wantonly, his hands trailing down to tangle in Yi Jie's hair.

He moved back and forth, bringing Sheng Zhe closer to the edge with every movement. The hands in his hair tightened, so Yi Jie pulled off with a pop. Sheng Zhe groaned, obviously annoyed, but his protest was pointless when Yi Jie's lips met his again.

He was pulled from the wall and pushed onto the bed, Yi Jie following not long after. Sheng Zhe almost groaned at the opportunity to touch his husband's bare skin. God, it had been too long.

Yi Jie pulled away from the hot kiss, moving his face to Sheng Zhe's ear. "Baby, how about you tell me what you want..." he whispered sensually, moving so that he was looking into his beloved's lust-ridden eyes.

"Y-Yi Jie..." his voice was quiet, and the stutter was intended. "I want you, please, I want you inside of me."

A perverted grin broke out across Yi Jie's face as he kicked off his pants, reaching over to the bedside table, fetching the lube and condoms.
He pulled one of Sheng Zhe's legs up, placing it on his shoulder, and displaying his entrance.
Pouring some on his fingers, Yi Jie reached downwards, slowly pressing one finger in. Sheng Zhe pulled in a deep breath, trying to relax as Yi Jie began to thrust the finger back and forth. He let little moans out, trying his best not to tense up when his husband added another finger, then another. It felt so so good, but he knew what was coming next would feel better.

Yi Jie withdrew his digits, giving his own cock a few strokes before slipping on the condom. He leaned down, hands on either side of his lover keeping him stable. He kissed Sheng Zhe before pushing in, inch by inch, until he was fully inside, and Sheng Zhe's breathing was less ragged.

Slowly, he began to thrust in and out. This was the feeling they both lived for, the needed togetherness, the complete feeling deep in both of their hearts.

Sheng Zhe wrapped his arms around Yi Jie, pulling him in close. Yi Jie ducked his face down into Sheng Zhe's neck, taking in his manly scent, feeling the sweat he was coated in. 

He wasn't going to last long, not like this. He knew Sheng Zhe was close too, by the blissed out moans he was making.

A few more thrusts and the younger was done for. White lines of passion shot out of his hard member as his lover stroked him to
completion. The contractions of the home he was in almost pushed Yi Jie over the edge. He pulled out, pulling off the condom and spilling his own seed on the stomach of his husband with a few blissful grunts.

He collapsed next to Sheng Zhe, trying to catch his breath. He turned his head sideways, kissing him softly. "We should shower." He said.

"We should." Younger husband agreed.
But a little, just a little cuddling before couldn't hurt.

~Fin

A/N:
Wow, I'm tired. That might be my best written smut ever, in case you guys were wondering.

Vote, comment or request if you have the time.