Ch.14- There's a lot I want to say... but I'm afraid

Ch.14- There's a lot I want to say... but I'm afraid of what you might think of me.

The door swung open with a force ushering in a new stream of air as one of the two figures rushed in. Throwing her arms in the air, the female twirled around a bit. The few bandages and loose strands of hair sticking out the most to the male who was shutting the locking the front door.

"Home sweet home!" You cried as you fell back and hit the couch with a thud. "Awe... it's good to be home."

Bakugou strode forward, looking down at your relaxed form with shut eyes and a goofy, but gleeful smile on your face as you further relaxed and sunk into the cushions under you. He scoffed, taking his own seat in the recliner next to the couch and continued to watch you.

"You're telling me... can't believe I stayed at fucking Deku's place for three days..." He grumbled. "I thought I had gone to hell... and all those shit puzzles he and Round Face kept trying to get me to do."

You rose a finger and swung it at him. "Now now, I seem to recall you looking awfully proud figuring out and completing the skyline in one of the puzzles!"

He grumbled under his breath causing you to giggle at how he seemed to hate the thought of actually having enjoyed himself a bit the last three days you were in recovery. Or maybe he just hated having to admit it? Either way, you could tell he wasn't as annoyed as he tried to seem.

Your legs moved quickly to propel you upward and soon you were sitting normally once more. Sucking in a determined breath and nodding to yourself, you rose to your feet and began to move away from where you had been resting.

"Hold on." The vampire spoke towards you, grabbing your wrist and making you cease your movements.

You blinked, glancing at him once more. "What is it?"

His lips quivered and his eyes averted your own. You frowned, not understanding what was going on with him lately. Ever since you had woken up and Midoriya told you all would be well... he had been acting... strange.

And while Bakugou was strange in general, this was even stranger for him. This lack of eye contact when he'd always try to make it to intimidate his rivals or prey. How his face always went from angry to calm to conflicted and then to angry again in less than ten seconds.

Something was going on with him... but you were never one to pry. You knew yourself how needed personal space and personal privacy was. So, you really didn't want to ask, but... you'd admit you had grown curious now.

His strange behavior only occurred when he was talking to you or trying to approach you. He'd start a conversation but never get to the climax of it, instead getting angry and walking off. Or when he'd suddenly grab you and open his mouth, only for nothing to come out. And since the both of you had been with the Pure Duo... time alone with him was close to none. And from how his eyes looked... you could tell that he was trying his damn best to say something. Anything!

But all he got was nothing.

So now back in your apartment that he was now freeloading in for almost a month, you could only hope he'd actually be able to say what he seemed to be trying to say to you. But as he averted your gaze and harshly bit his lip with a fang, you had a feeling he wouldn't be able to do such.

"I...fuck-" He shook his head and pulled you downwards and towards him.

Your eyes widened as he pushed you into him and his face came towards you. And while your mind had had this idea in the back burner, you realized now why he had been so desperate the last couple days.