Chapter 1

BTW before I start I should tell you Charlie doesn't know she is half of what she really is... If that makes sense... Oh well, Enjoy!!!

-***- -***- -***-

A stupid eight letter word and my parents are why I can't live a normal life. Urgh! I'm not even all of the things needed to be the one in the stupid prophecy. I'm only werewolf, mermaid, and witch. (I try to hide the fact that I'm mermaid and witch because I grew up with werewolf's. and I'm the betas daughter). But anyways its not like I want to be any of them because I still have to get three mates because of it.

'Just shut up and get ready idiot,' my wolf Luna said sounding annoyed from all of my complaining.

Its nice to know she's on my side.

Sighing I put on my black pre-ripped skiny jeans and gray flowing tank top with a picture of the Tardis on it. I also grab my gold charm bracelet and my gray bennie. I look in the mirror taking in my apperance.

My long mid thigh black curly hair, or should I say birds nest, looked like crap. Luckily my old friend gave me some thingy doo hair product that works amazingly at getting my hair untangled.

Ahywho it was time to go to school... Or should I say, The Hell Hole.

*---* *---* *---*

I arrived to class one minute early. Oh Crap! I was just about hidden when he came in and spotted me. Well hiding works out well as you can tell. Not.

"Hey look its little ole' Charlie," said the popular jock/number one player/soon to be Alpha of the bloodstone pack by the name of Kayden Jace Xavier.

"Oh look it's the stupid idiot," I quietly mummble, but he must have heard because he marched over to my desk. His eyes were black. Oops. Hey is that fire around the pupil. Oh well I'm in deep doo doo.

"What did you say!?!" He growled.

"N-Nothing S-sir," damn he got me to studder.

He smirked. Hell to the no!

"Aww. Is the little princess studdering?"

"I-I... I...," I started through clenched teeth.

Ringggg.

Thank goddess. Ever heard that expretion 'saved by the bell' well guess what it happened and Mrs. Mathews walked in.

*---* *---* *---*

After class I walked, who am I kidding I ran to my locker to grab my stuff for math.

Then I smelled it. Vinilla and berries. I started half walking half running down the hall and ran into a wall. Oof. I don't remember that being there.

I looked up in to the most dreamy green eyes and realized it wasn't a wall I ran into but a sexy god. Wait What??? No Charlie don't go there! What am I thinking???

He stuck his hand out to help me up and I felt them, the tingles and sparks. He had black hair and green eye that trapped you in his gaze. His lips were full and I just wanted to kiss him to death. Wait What? What is wrong with me???

Then it all came together when he said: "Mate!"

-***- -***- -***-

Oooh so who's her first mate she found??? Can anyone guess the species???