Chapter 3

Kayden carries me out to his car and sets me in, then buckles me up. He then goes to the other side and starts driving toward the pack house.

Ha! He really thinks I'm going with him? Hell to the no!

I quietly unbuckled but it was no use cause he can hear everything. He let out a low growl.

"Princess, what are you doing?"

"Nothing dear Alpha." I smile.

He won't expect this... hehehe.

"Princess, get buckled. Now!" He said really slowly.

Like wtf I'm not a baby!

"Nope," I say popping the 'p'.

"Princess!" He growled out.

And I jumped, than ran.

No way will I ever be his mate! I smirk still running.

Then another smell hits me it smells like pine and apple cinnamon. I hear lovely singing from above me in the trees.

I stopped for a second wondering what it is.

Snap!

I turned around to see Kayden then bolted away again.

That was until Mr. Meanie Jerkface caught up with me and pinned me to the ground. Then he started yelling.

"You will be my mate and luna!" He yelled. "You will respect me as your mate!"

"No! No I won't!" I yelled. This was getting a little tinsy bit, oh you know what this was majorly getting out of hand...

"Yes you will!" He roared.

Then I started crying.

His face softened up and he pulled me into his lap.

Sucker!

I stomped where the sun don't shine and ran. I ran and ran and ran. Until I got home.

*---* *---* *---*

Once I got home I ran up the stairs and bumped into my 14 year old sister Sibyl.

"Sorry Sib," I mummble.

"It's okay. What's wrong?"

"I met some of my mates today."

"Oh my god! They didn't reject you did they?"

" No, its just that they are possessive and since I have four mates that won't work out!"

"Four mates?! I thought you could only have three?"

"Ya that's what I thought to but apparently I'm also demon."

Sudently my mom grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the basement. "You are to stay in here and not leave! You shall not leave this house! Do I make my self clear?"

I nodded because I couldn't form any words.

"Sweetie you are the one from the prophecy, you are the one of the seven species."

Well crap that means I have seven mates. I couldn't even handle having two...

"Okay now rest up we have a pack meeting later. That will be the only reason you can leave, since Alpha Kayden requested your presence."

Oh crap!

She left and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

-***- -***- -***-