Chapter 2

Oh Crap

My mate?!

"Hi my name is Axel," he smiled down at me lovingly. "And you are?"

"Char-Charlie," damn he made me stutter too. What is up with these guys today?!

Well Charlie I'm your mate." He said than narrowed his eye brows at me and asked, "Baby girl?"

"Ya-Yaeh?" I did it again! Like seriously wtf?

"Why do you smell like wolf?"

Oh crap he's possessive... That won't work out with the fact I have a couple mates...

"Because she's my mate now leave you skum." Kayden said while walking toward us, my jaw dropping while my wolf purred.

'Why Moon Goddess? Why? Why do you hate me?'

"Hey princess?" Asked Kayden.

"Ya-Yaeh?" And again? Ugh! I give up!

"Why is a demon saying he's mates with you? I though you could only mate with your own kind?" Kayden asked and I swear I saw steam coming from his ears. No doubt he's mad...

Wait he's a demon? How could we be mates?!?

"She's a demon," Axel said from behind me, grabbing my waste and pulling me closer to him.

I am???

That set Kayden off. Big time.

"Let go of my mate!" Kayden said through clenched teeth trying to hold in his anger.

Well damn he's possessive too.

"No I like it here," said Axel resting his chin on my head, obviously smirking.

"Princess," Kayden shouted using his alpha tone, you could tell his wolf was fighting to come out. "Come here. Now!"

I untangled myself from Axel slowly walking over to Kayden. Looking behind me I could see hurt flash through Axel's eyes which was soon replaced with anger when Kayden pulled me towards him.

Then the bell rang. Oh crap I'm late!

Axel glared at Kayden before storming off.

I could tell this wasn't over...

Kayden turned me around to face him smirking at what he accomplished, and instead of letting me go to my next class, he through me over his back.

That son of a cock-a-doddle-do!

"Put me down!" I yelled trying to break free of his grasp, while punching his back.

"Nope," he said popping the 'p', smirking.

"Wh-where are w-we go-going?" I asked. Not wanting to know the answer.

"Home my Luna, home."

Noooo. I'm going to be sooo behind in my classes!

-***- -***- -***-

Well good luck Charlie!!! Because your in some deep doo doo!