lust

A/N: Papers suck ass. School sucks ass. Mornings suck ass. Annnd so will Harry in this chapter.

Dedicated to @Satisfactionalyme because... I don't fucking know why Louis would fucking want to kill fucking Niall. Boom. Love your comment xx

Side Note: Don't read this in school. Education is power.

/!\Warning: High sexual content (Don't like it, don't read) P.s: watched GP just to write the smut, because I'm a bad bitch.

-

Life moved on and that night wasn't brought up again. It wasn't as if Louis was one to let such things go, but he knew that this fight was slightly his fault. Who was he to question Harry? Isn't he here to support and love him forever? On the other hand, wasn't Harry supposed to do the same? Shouldn't he understand that Louis hated Niall and everything about him? He was ruining things. Louis didn't want to have to cover someone elses' ass when he still had to cover Harry's and his own. Niall was nothing to him, but an extra fucking mouth to feed.

Now, life did move on, but that didn't mean both Louis and Harry were healed just yet. They had a silent agreement not to say much about it, but that ultimately resulted in neither of them saying anything at all about anything, and so the house was ear bleedingly quiet. There hadn't been anymore home movie watching or cute little cooked dinner's from Harry. It's all been work, get take out, sleep, and wait for another job to happen. Even the killing's had lost a bit of spark- but really there was still that thrill of breath being dragged from one's body that shook them into ecstasy. Secretly Louis wished Harry would bring it up just so they could say something to each other besides 'there's our next target' and 'pass me the brander'. Unfortunately Louis stayed quiet, afraid that Harry would get angry at him for starting yet another fight.

It wasn't as if Louis was just scared of Harry in general, he was a sweet, loving, cute lad. He wasn't always walking on eggshells to make him happy or anything, he was just afraid it would make this 'silent treatment' last longer. He loved Harry, more than he loved himself, more than he loved his family, more than he loved the thrill of the kill. He would do anything and everything to make his Harry Styles absolutely happy for the rest of his life- except apologies. He loved him, but Louis had his pride.

Louis sat in their living area, television blaring an old, black and white movie that Harry had bought a long time ago. As the man was hit with a white rimmed pie, Louis heard multiple hard thumps from down their basement. He knew Harry had spent a lot of time down there lately to avoid any alone time with Louis, so it was natural to hear different noises of him cleaning or just messing around; this time though, Louis heard so much more noise than usual. There were soft and loud thumps, followed by muffled words and little yelps, that made him jump every few times it happened. If Louis was being honest with himself the thought of maybe they're fucking had crossed his mind, but he would never in a million years think Harry would cheat on him. Either way, Louis did decide to finally get off of his lazy bum and head to their steal locked door, he was mentally preparing himself for anything and everything. Harry isn't cheating on me. He was repeating this over and over again as he pressed the numbers to unlock the door.

Louis made his way down the steps, feet bare and hands stuffed deep into his casual joggers. Louis could still hear the little sounds, but now they were a little lighter and the hairs on his arms were standing. Finally, he made it to the end of the steps only to see a very untied Niall and casual looking Harry sitting in front of the telly, an old home video playing of some job they had done. Niall was covering his eyes, small yelps leaving his lips when blood was thrown place to place or someone lost a limb. "Look," Harry's deep voice echoed a bit, "Lou really loves this part." Louis jumped when he heard his name and scooted back up a couple of steps, hiding. The blonde uncovered his eyes, only to jump slightly and cover them again. When the home video ended the blonde let out a relieved sigh and scratched his head. "Where is he- Lou? I haven't seen him or heard him or anything..." There was a hint of something in his voice, the way it cut off slowly at the ends. "You think... I killed him?" Harry started to chuckled and grab the ropes that were by Niall's feet, tying his hands back to his sides securely. "No, no. I would never hurt him-"