What's Gucci? Prada.

Dear Reader,

I'm not entirely sure, but if I were to do a Character Ask (But put it in the form of a chapter sort of like Animal Attractions did- go read that story people DO IT!) Would anyone want to ask any question? I'm not sure if this story is popular enough for one of those, but I've always wanted to do that and since the book is only two chapters away from being over, I want to do it before I completely end it, because I won't feel like making spin-offs or one-shots with this story. So, anyways, for those few people who read it, hell even my ghosts I just want to know what questions you have for my characters and myself personally. Does that seem cool... or no? I'll take this down if not. But if you do decide that it's something you want to do, feel free to ask a question in the commons with the hashtag: #KCQ and the character's hashtag that it's for, so I can split up just normal comments from questions. IF YOU DO PLAN TO ASK QUESTION ASK THEM ON THIS PART , PLEASE SO I'LL BE ABLE TO FIND THEM! (Sorry didn't say so earlier)

Character Ask:

Louis: ( #askLouis)

Harry: ( #askHarry)

Niall: ( #askNiall)

Zayn: ( #askZayn)

Liam: ( #askLiam)

Eleanor: ( #askEleanor)

Me: ( #askHaroldthegreatandpowerful) .... don't judge me.

Alright, so just do that and feel free to ask absolutely anything, because it will be answered! I'll have this up for about two-three days to see if I can get any questions and if I do, then I'll post the Character Answers chapter after this, BUT! if I don't get any that's totes cool and we can move on to the second to last chapter of the story! I just thought this would help me connect to some of you and figure how you want this ending to go~

P.s: Sorry if you thought this was an update. Expect nothing, then you won't be disapointed. Love you xx

/!\NO MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE USED AFTER: 12-18-2014 /!\