The Kitten (Kenma)

Game over.

I sighed as those words flashed on the screen of my DS. I shut it off and stood up, shoving the game in my bag. I rolled my eyes when I noticed the rushed scribbling on my wrist.
looks like he's at it already... what did he forget this time?
 I rolled my sleeve up a bit and attempted to make out the messy writing.
Don't forget math homework.
why am I not surprised?
I yawned and made my way out the door, greeting my friend, Kuroo just outside.
"Morning Kenma!" he greeted with his usual relaxed expression.
"...Morning..." I managed to mumble, reaching for my phone.
Kuroo smirked and pointed at a scrape on my ankle.
"Okay, you're not active enough to have gotten that on your own so, what did your klutz of a soulmate do this time?"
I shrugged
"Oh come on Kemboy! you should try leaving a note for him or something!"
I shook my head, still focusing on the game I had pulled up on my phone. "what's the point? you know I can't talk to people... besides...it's just a harmless mark on my skin... I'm not sure who decided it was special to have harmless versions of someone else's injuries or changes imprinted on your skin.."
Kuroo rolled his eyes and showed off the stream of notes on his wrist, a whole conversation between him and this other person. "it's still pretty cool if you actually use it to your advantage."
I shrugged him off again and out my phone in my pocket as we approached the school. "As I said, I don't see why it's so important..."

"whatever.." Kuroo mumbled before running off to greet Lev and the rest of our volleyball team. I sighed and made my way to my first classroom.

once I was seated and somewhat comfortable, I turned my attention to some of the students just coming in. there was one girl showing off a scar on her shoulder, probably from her soulmate, another girl was doodling on her arm. I noticed a boy copying something from his wrist to his phone. soon enough, I caught myself giving in and taking a sharpie from my bag. Once I had the pen opened and ready, I was unsure of what to write... big surprise there.
I gazed at the rushed note on my wrist before I wrote something underneath.
Did you remember?

________________________________________________________________________

A/N- H I so kenhina is my everything- I had to write these two cuties. I'll update my other fics once I have inspiration...

Nerrison is still on hold because I have no plot ideas-

IwaOI and OuMami idk how to pick up again;;;;;