Let Me Help You (Hinata)

Briiing!
As the bell rang, I made my way to the third years' classrooms.
"Suga?"
The older boy just stared at me for a moment, surprised to see me. "Hinata didn't I tell you and Asahi not to worry about it?"
I nodded. "Yeah... but Kenma told me something the other day... And It made me wonder... how well do you know Daichi? Did you two rush into things?"
Suga was looking me in the eye yet his attention was still clearly elsewhere.
"Well... We met as first years. We've fought before, Hinata. It's fine..."
"But Daichi never told you to leave right? I can tell from the look on your face when he said that to you..."
Of all things... this is the one thing I remember...
"You always stay optimistic... I think that's a huge strength that the team agrees on... If I were you, I would have been a mess after something like that... but.. You're staying optimistic..." As I spoke, I didn't think. I just spoke my mind.
Suga let out a little chuckle. "I know things will resolve eventually... We're supposed to be together right? That's what this whole system proves... I think that a break is good for Daichi right now. He's struggling with the same things I am. As much as it hurts to see him upset with me, I should allow him to do these things if it helps him."
I'm starting to see the issue here....
"Suga.. you know that communication is key in relationships right?"
"Of course I do Hinata.."
"It's also a two way street... Have you told Daichi any of these things?"
"Hinata... You're acting as stubborn as Noya..."
"I just want to try to help!"
"I know... But you should worry about your game against Nekoma that's coming up. You only have a week..."
I opened my mouth, then shut it again when I saw the same look in suga's eyes that I've seen before. The day that this all started.
"Hinata. I told you that things will resolve... Just give it some time." He walked away before I could say more
____________________________________________________________
At home, I texted back and forth with Kenma.
Message from Kenma Kozume: Any luck with your team captains?
None
Kenma Kozume: Oh... sorry to hear that. So what we talked about didn't help?
Unfortunately... I thought that maybe if I talked to Suga about it, Bam, things would be better
Kenma Kozume: Shoyo... you know the world doesn't work like that. It takes longer than that....
That's the same thing he told me...
Kenma Kozume: Exactly... what else did he say?
I told Kenma about our conversation.
Kenma Kozume: Alright... Maybe try to get him to go to practices again? You told me that he has been showing up rarely...
Alright...
"Shoyo?" A tiny voice called from the hallway.
"Yeah Natsu? Are you going to bed?" I looked at my baby sister with a gentle smile. Mom was out with friends so I was in charge of watching her.
"Mhm..." She rubbed her eyes and tugged on my arm.
"Alright... I'll tuck you into bed..." I grabbed the smaller girl's hand and walked her to her room.

After a few bedtime stories, I left my little sister's room, making sure that her nightlight was on and that she was asleep.
I looked at my phone.
Message from Kenma Kozume: I'm sure it'll be fine...
Message from Team Captain to group chat: Make sure to get some rest! We have a practice game tomorrow!
Message from Team Mom to group chat: Good luck everyone!
Message from Team Captain to group chat: Suga, meet me after class tomorrow. We should talk about everything...
Message From Noya to group chat: JFC FINALLY!!!!
Message from Kiyoko to group chat: as much as I agree with Nishinoya, he still shouldn't pester them about their romance lives...
I typed a quick response. Either way. I think we should all listen to Daichi and get some rest! I pressed send and smiled.

I guess Kenma was right. Everything will be fine.