Chapter 1: Class

(Midoriya POV)
I sit by myself mostly in class, instead of going up and talking ti other people I just sit. As long as I'm not a bother I don't mind being alone. Actually i prefer being alone, if anyone was around me I'd just make there lives worse. I look out the window to see the cherry blossems falling from the trees and students walking inside of UA . It's calming to watch, so I watch a bit longer, I'm memzmorized by the falling petals that I dont even notice the person trying to talk to me. I see a hand wave infront of my face and I'm imediently back to reality. "Deku you all right ? " Uraraka chimed. I can tell that in her tone is worried but its hard to tell when someone is smiling at you so kindly. "Oh, yeah sorry uraraka, I was zoned out ! " I responded back. I reached for tje back of my neck and started rubbing it in enbressment "Are you feeling okay ?  Do you have a fever ? " She placed her hand atop my forehead but I swiftly removed it, I felt uncomfortable when people touch me but I still cringed at how fast I pulled her hand away "I-I'm fine really judt got lost in thought, anyway how are you" I quickly tried changing the subject "Oh I'm good deku~kun, How are you" she chirped in a happy tone "I'm great!" I lied "Thanks for asking" I wasn't doing great at all. I think she could tell by my fraud smile but she ignored it "Welcome ! ~ so, Hows training?" She replied while pulling a chair up to talk to me "Ah, It's been going great, I've been working on my new shoot style in the forest, Iida's being a big help aswell, he's helping me get used to using my quirk in my legs and hes also help me become more flexible. Also-" I realized I was rambiling. I stop talking competely and started think about how she thinks how dumb it is that I ramble all the time, she probably hates that about me. I thought she was going to be annoyed with me but instead she just giggled "No it's okay deku~kun, I think it's cute when you ramble" We both sat there in silence thinking about what she just said until both of our faces started heating up "AH- I-I'M SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT WHAT I MEANT WAS I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS COOL WHEN YOU RAMBLE ON ABOUT TRAINING OR HEROS IT JUST MAKES ME ADMIRE YOU MORE- NO I MEAN UH I THINK YOURE REALLY C-COOL FOR PUTT-TING SO MUCH THOUGHT INTO IT ALL" While I had my face covered in my own arms Uraraka was frantically moving her arms around in simuler motions to Iida's. I opened my mouth to speak but was interupted by the bell and Aziwa sensi had just rolled into tje classroom in his normal sleeping bag, If you can call it that. "Good morning class" his monotone voice rang out "everyone please take your seats"