Chapter 3: More question than answers

Midoriya POV:

I slowey put my hand down and hastly removed my eyes from the ground "D-.. W-... Do you w-want to walk home.... Together??" I imedently regreted what I had said "S-sorry ne-nevermind" I glued my eyes to the ground until I felt a tug on my backpack stopping instantly "Don't be, it's fine." He replied... Was that a yes or a no. Most likely a no since he's walking away, damn it, I always mess things up, Why Can't I Get Anything Right?!" I scratched my head furriously out of anger and sadness until,"I thought we going to walk home together" he pratically play pouted "o-oh I thought it was a no?" He looked at me and fake gasp with a suprisingly real face of shock on his face "No? How could I say no to you" he seemed to show more emotion than when he is being sarcastic than any other emotion "s- sorry" he gazed at me with his regular face "dont be, common let's go" so just as he suggested I catch ed up to him and we started walking "so how was your day.. Other than that thing with bakugo?" He questioned "It was good" I lied straight through a fake smile "okay good" he responed but quickly snapped back "Actually though how was your day." What, what does he mean actually though how was your day Theres no way he could tell. Did I say something wrong, did I forget something? "W-what do you mean? My day was good." I looked at me and we both stopped "Your lying" "Why would I lie about that plus you havent told me how your day was" I wasnt able to tell if he could here the shakyness (cant spell) and could understand I was trying to change the subject "Well my day was okay, now tell me about yours what happened?" I felt like breaking down and telling him but if I let that mask slip everyone would think I'm a freak "The only bad thing that happenes was Bakugo, and before that was second period, then lunch, hero training, then first period." That was pretty much my day I think "Why were you called on in class?" I know he was just being concered, if you looked hard I really wasnt being myself but "Why are you looking into this so much?" I felt like I about to cry "I-I'm sorry I-I-I didn't me-an it l-like that." I covered my mouth and I could feel my cheecks heating up, my throat becoming scratchy and my eyes becoming teary "T-Todoroki I'm s-sorry" I realized how harsh my sentence came out and i began apologizing "It's fine" his voice sounded cold "I know you wouldn't say that in a rude way." He smiled a soft one I felt the tears flowing but I quickly wiped them away "sorry my eyes itchy" I also gave him a smile but there was no way of telling if it was real or not "no problem and sorry, I shouldnt have pushed you to talk about it if you didnt want to but. If you ever feel up to it meet me at the cafe on saturday okay?" He said still smiling and even though it was a small one there couldnt be a better one "b-but why saturday? And at a cafe?" I questioned a little confused "and which one? Theres so many." "Ah" he responded "Saturday cause i always have free time around 5 to 7 so i just hang out there and just text me if you want to go, then I'll tell you the address deal" his smile was gone but you could tell he was still happy even if his faced looked cold "o-okay" i said still a bit teary but not crying. "Anyway, I guess this is where we part" I had almost for got we were walking home "wait w-where are we?" I looked around and nothing look familiar "You.... Don't know how to get from here?" "I don't" I quickly stated "sigh, I guess I'll have to walk you back." He measily replied "oh ok- wait did you say sigh instead of actually sighing because yout tired, amd you dont even know where I live?!" It was funny and it brightened my day but does he know where I live?! How?! "I've walked you to your house before dingus" oh that makes much more sense "oh" I let out a sigh of relief "okay good... So shall we get going?" I jokingly held out my hand like they do in the movies, but he grabbed my hand "we shall" He said while gazing into my eyes. I quickly retrived my hand and covered my face hoping he wouldn't notice the blush "Common Midoriya"

Sorry for such a short chapterrrrr I have school and stuff so yea BUT ILL STILL UPLOAD and before you say it I know no onr will read this cause so little people read my book but thank you for reading! I really apreciate it! Also don't worry (if you are worried) I feeling pretty dope for the time being so the chapters wont be to depressing. Anyway, have a good day! Bye!!!

PS: AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK