And i'm santa claus.

Third person POV.
A girl was taking out the trash in a alley and there was noise coming from the other sides of the alley she was about to go in but the door was locked then someone grabbed her and dragged her under a car her screaming seamed to be heard miles away.
Trinity's, POV.
I was up all night with what happened. I was a mess which resulted in me not sleeping. I got up and took a shower today I felt numb, I mean that's not new but today it was more noticeable. I put on a gray sports bra a black sweater black ripped skinny jeans a black leather hoodie and gray high tops.

 I put on a gray sports bra a black sweater black ripped skinny jeans a black leather hoodie and gray high tops

I walked downstairs and grabbed my bag .I left and drove to school once I got there Jay was waiting at my locker oh boy."I heard what happened are you ok?"he asked."yes and how the fuck did you know, that happened last night!"I said."look l'm not in the mode just leave me alone today."I said walking away making sure to hit him with my shoulder and went to class once class was over. I had a free period I went to the gym across the street to get some stress out

once I was done I got to school and went to my locker to get my books for math. waiting at my locker were the girls and Mia, talking."hey guys!" I said."hey."they all said around the same time."so I see you've meant."i said."yes she told us about how you helped her earlier."Max said."Yeah they were telling me how you met!"Mia said."guys this is Mia, the girl I told you about..."I said."nice to finally meet you!"they all greeted her."so were did you guys want to go today."i asked."umm...I was thinking maybe the skate park or the frozen yogurt place by your house."Max said."frozen yogurt!"i said a little to fast."ok will meet at the frozen yogurt I think it's called filly's, fro yo."Kat, said."ok we should get to class."i said We all got to class.
Skip to when there home.
Once I got home I went into my closet and put on a black tank top crop top black fishnets red joggers a black Bennie.

Once I got home I went into my closet and put on a black tank top crop top black fishnets  red joggers a black Bennie

I went to filly's fro yo it was a cute food truck but it was really colorful and had a bunch of picnic tables. I saw the girls standing against the truck Max, was wearing this.