I will die before that happens.

Trinity's, POV.

"No way!"I yelled to the suggestion."look let's just maybe do it if we need help maybe we'll do it maybe!"I said."ok fine."Kat, said."Bing!"my phone got a notification.
Text aunt Mary=am, Trinity=me.
Am:hey me and the girls have a lead for a case in Kansas can you watch Mel, for a week, at the most probably just three days but we're not sure how severe the problem is.
Me:sure she can stay in the guest room
Am:great will by there tonight see y'all.
End of text
"Shit I just said yes to me watching Mel, for three days two a week at most!"I said."WHAT WHY!?!"all the girls shouted at once."I wasn't thinking and I felt bad."I said."so you volunteered all of us to babysit!"Max, said."she can take care of herself she's strong."I said."yeah but still!"Max, said."did you even ask your brother or sister?"Kate, asked."there in Hawaii figuring out funereal arrangements they wanted to be buried there but there bodies weren't found so we have to bury empty coffins."i said."I'm sorry trin."Kate, said sympathy in her voice."it's not your fault."I said."I'm going to get the guest room ready for her."I said walking upstairs.

I walked into the guest room and got it ready the girls went to the store to get food cause Max, said

I walked into the guest room and got it ready the girls went to the store to get food cause Max, said."we will starve staying here." The girls will just stay in my room we decided it would be a good idea to stay together just to be safe the girls came back."hey what are we eating tonight I think we should go out."I said the girls were siting around my room."Hey we should go to the city there's a new place that just opened it's really popular we can take Mel."Lily, said."yeah I have been wanting to go there."I said."yeah me to!"Kat, said."me three!"Kate, said."me to!"Max, said."your supposed to say me four."Kat, said."it doesn't matter!"Max, said the the door bell rang I ran down and opened the door."hey!"Mel, said she walked in."thanks again Trinity for watching her well see you soon."Aunt Mary, said she left."She was wearing this.

"Hey I got the guest room ready for you follow me

"Hey I got the guest room ready for you follow me."i said I lead her up the stairs in to the hallway and in to the room two doors down from mine."wow it's really cute!"Mel, said."i knew you would like it."I said."hey do you wanna go out for dinner maybe we could go shopping?"I asked."I would like that aunt Mary never really lets us."Mel, said."great start getting ready."i said I left and went to my room I put on A red long sleeve body suit skinny jeans a black jacket black heeled boots and a moon choker necklace.