Chapter 2- got in to his car

Anyways we started talking to the way to the cafeteria and we talked about dream jobs I asked him about his and he said "professional diver" He said in a very proud voice I was still stunned that I had Tom Daley a olympic bronze medallist as my roommate not to mention that he was extremely sexy , with his abs and his hair smile. I am surprised I didn't drool.

I Said to him " that's awesome ,I actually wanted to do diving when I was younger." He turned his head and said "oh really why didn't you go through with it" and I said "because I had to focus on other things like school and swimming." He said to me " oh , wait your a swimmer did you get a scholarship to swim here ?" And I said "yeah I did , actually looked like the best school for me."

We were in the line at the cafeteria, and he said " I forgot to ask you what is your dream job " I looked at him and said "you don't wanna know its stupid " he gave me a light smack on my arm and said "come on tell me." I sighed and said "I want to be a Trauma surgeon" He looked in amazement "that's not stupid it's pretty awesome." And I turned and said "really?" He said in sarcasm " no not really because your job would save lives, so stupid " I smiled.

We went to find a table and meet some people I saw a table with a girl sitting by her self so then we asked if we could sit with her and nodded with a book in her face , the title said "silver shadows" she put a book mark in the book and put it down said" hi my name is Hanna " her hair was braided on the side like Katniss Everdeen hair color was a light cinnamon brown, and has hazel eyes and a smile so bright the whole town could operate for how much energy in that smile.

And that's when Hanna asked what my name is I said" I am Andrew pleased to meet you" and that's when I realized I didn't tell tom my name and I said " I totally forgot haha I said I am Andrew" and he did a a smile I thought to myself "i am such an idiot " that's when Hanna asked tom" are you Tom Daley ?!?!" He smiled and said "yes I am ,pleased to meet you."

Hanna gave me her dorm number and said "come over at any time, I don't have a roommate" and I gave her a smile and tom and I walked back to our dorm. And we started talking and said " so do you have a girlfriend or ." I gave a light smile and laugh and said "no I don't and , because I am actually gay ." And he said " really your way to good looking to be gay "and I said "yep I am sure" and I already knowing that he was gay was pretty happy that he called me good looking. And he asked " so what's your story " and I asked "my comeing out story?" He nodded.

I said " well I was 14 , and I had thought about it for a couple of years , and then I what he'd your coming out video and it really spoke to me saying this is who I am ether love me or leave me because I am not changing I was in 8th grade and I told my family after new years and then I told a few very close friends and then one leaked it out and I wasn't embarrassed but I felt betrayed ,and overwhelmed , and when I went to lunch every one turned there heads toward me and stared and pointed . But I guess I have to thank that person though because in the next month I was bullied pretty good saying I was going to do terrible things to people very terrible things that want to make me cry when I think of them , after that month. It died down by the next month but people said stuff behind my back but basically all of the girls were on my side and would get really mad if they heard people saying stuff , some guys were supportive though , which was nice to feel sometimes I was scared to go into the locker room but . Again I would have to thank that person because it has. Made me a stronger person mentally and physically but I am a lot better now so that's my story ."

I look over at tom and he looked like he was going to cry but instead he came over to my bed and gave me a huge hug and I hugged him back and when he hugged me I felt like the world slowed down and I felt safe.

He pulled back and we stated to get ready for dinner I changed to a button down black shirt and a coral blue tie and black pants and shoes to complete the look , tom was wearing a white button down shirt with a deep blue tie ,grey pants , and black shoes . I put on some nautica cologne ,Which smelled amazing .

We were both ready to go tom said I'll drive we go to the parking lot I heard a car horn beep and lights go off he said "there's my car" it was a 2015 BMW M3 it was so beautiful we got in his car and drove off he said where are he going?

I said "Harrison's wine grill & catering" and tom said sounds fancy I asked if "I could plug some music "in he nodded . And what do you know the song fancy comes on ," whodat whodat I G G Y !" We arrived at the restaurant at 7:45 I went up to the host and "said reservations for Andrew ".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and add to your library ;) this is my first book I have written