Bad dreams

After that fab dinner we got to know each other a lot more . Like I might not of paid attention but I knew that I looked like I was all I was thinking is wow this guy Is so em credibly hot I mean hot. can anyone blame me , at dinner I looked up a picture of him is searched" tom Daley abs " I just melted like damn ! Anyways we drive back to the dorm and when we get in the room and he said " tonight was great I really need this " I said with a smile " sure , we should do that more often " he leans over and pecks me on the cheek .

I had a huge smile so we go in to the dorm and I put on my pajamas and tom was getting a shower before he went in he took off his shirt I saw the well defined back muscles and he turned and I saw his abs and v-line and happy trail which surely Made me happy , he grabs his towel and shampoo and body wash and heads in to the bathroom it was now 10:30 and I had class tomorrow before he went to bed I said to tom " goodnight tom " he said "good night Andrew" I fell right to sleep and then I just had a strange dream .

The dream was about me coming out again , like the story I told tom today or yesterday and I remember this guy who would bully me really bad but this time worse he actually was threatening to hurt me he said " I swear is see you looking at me again I am going to break you legs" but this time he punched me in the gut and he did this continuously then he kicked me in to the lockers it wouldn't end ."

Then tom woke me up like legit shaking me it was 6am tom said " you alright" "yeah I just had a bad dream " I said .

"Awe you okay" tom asked " I will be alright " he frowned he said "how about I sit on your bed and watch some tv till we go to class " with a smile . I said " alright so I turned on the tv which was on toms dresser. we didn't have cable but he had a DVD player .

"How bout mean girls" tom asked i widened my eyes and said "I love that movie ! " so he put it on I went to my toaster oven and I put a bagel in it and I asked tom if he wanted one he said "do we have a any cereal "I said "we have Cheerios "he nodded "Ding!" off goes the toaster oven I woof down the Bagel I hand tom his Cheerios he says "Ta" I say to him "Ta?, haha your welcome " he smiles it is now at the part where Gretchen "screams you can't sit with us " it is now 730 and my classes start at 8:45 so I go to take a shower .

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's been so long guys it means a lot that I have 65 views and 2 votes and comments, comment more . Hope this chapter is good but yeah sorry

Andrew :)