If you need me or anything call me

I looked at the mirror and I turn on the faucet to a steamy hot shower i take of my shirt and I see a 4 pack . Not as well defined as tom's though but I did have a happy trail . And a v line . In the shower I have time it think it like a sweet escape for me . As I wash my hair with shampoo I thought crap I have swim practice today...... I am here on scholarship for swimming so yeah but then I thought to myself if I have swimming tom must have diving , and a smile appears on my face as wide as could be I got out of the shower at 8:00 and I go to my closet , and I get out a black tee shirt and tan shorts with boat shoes.

I go back into the bathroom,change ,and brush my teeth I put some hair gel in and I put it on my cow lick and I make it a point and the rest of my hair combed over . I come out of the bathroom and tom says " hey sexy " jokingly I think and I look around blankly and I point to my self and he lightly laughs and nods . I smile back it's now 8:15 I put on cologne.

And deodorant and he was still watching mean girls still and I said "good bye tom I am going to class now.... "He said "hold on" jumps off the bed and gets a sharpie writes his number on my hand and says" if you need me or anything call me "I said "good bye" and he says" hold one one more minuet" and hugs me good bye .

I go out the door and I get my car keys out of my bag and put them in my hand and I get my phone out and put toms number in my phone .

I am now in the parking lot "bleep bleep" "there's my car " I say I get in and it had that new car smell because I got it 2 weeks before collage as a gift . I start her up a vroom fills the sound of the car .Ariana grande Break free a great song to start the day . And I was like turn up. I got to the local Starbucks and I got Italian coffee. And then I drive to class .

Park in the parking lot, and then I see Hanna and I say "hey !" She had her face planted in a book she had glasses on , wearing Capri jeans, a red tang top , and a green hoodie. She put her face out of the book and she looked to see who said hi and she saw me and said " oh, hey ! How are you ?" I say "good" she smiled and asked " so how's tom?" Honestly I didn't know that question which sorta bothered me so I just say " he is good " .

We walk to class Hanna says" do you have business management? " I say "no I have pre- med " I was studying at Penn state so that I could be a doctor/ surgeon , I majored in pre- med , so then I could either go to Yale or Michigan state. But I get to class and my teachers name Is Mr.Lee, my class time was from 8:45 to 10:00 and that's basically my day I already passed the others in high school I had all honor classes graduated with a 3.80 average.

After class I got to my car I didn't see Hanna I guess her class was already over. So I pull out of the parking lot and I got to Panera and get a chicken caesar salad , which is bomb . Save it . And drove back to the dorm on the way there stay high was on " I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind" I park in the parking lot, and I walk to my dorm an i unlock the door and see tom ..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------don't you hate endings like that I will be posting another section soon depends on how school is but yeah next chapter might have a steamy part at the beginning

Comment vote please tell your friends :) thanks for the votes and comments before guys

:) Andrew