Chapter 9

Dick woke up in a white room, eyes adjusting to the light. His back hurt, and his leg felt terrible. That's when he realised, he was in a fucking Hospital. Finally, his sleepy state was lost and he woke up, hand immediately resting on his stomach.

He remembered. He'd been out with Wally and Roy and on the way he'd said that he was going back home. But he'd... No...

"My babies!!" He gasped, he touched his stomach again and... Yes, yes it was still bloated. He pressed at the button on the side, which buzzed, calling a nurse in. As expected, a male nurse came in, a simpathetic look in his eyes.

"W-what happened?! Are my babies ok?!" He asked, tearing up "You came out alive, your back is paining is it not?" He nodded, momentarily distracted "And your leg is in a caste, your lucky you only came out with these injuries,"

"The hospital called your Husband over, he's in the reception, should I call him in?"

"You mean Damian?"

"Ah yes, Mr.Wayne," The nurse nodded "Please send him in," Dick said. The beta nurse quickly left. But Dick noticed, that he didn't answer his question. Damian was in the room in a second and next was holding Dick tightly to his chest, nuzzling his scent glands.

"Beloved... I was so worried are you alright?" He asked and Dick smiled, hugging his Alpha back, kissing his head "I'm fine Dami, I promise, my back and leg hurts is all," He assured. Damian's hand suddenly came to clutch his stomach and Dick sighed.

"The doctor hasn't said," He could feel Damian stiffen and his grip on Dick tightened "Y-you mean," He stammered "No Damian don't even think like that! They haven't sent in the results," Dick warned.

They waited a few minutes, the nurse had informed that the doctor would be there shortly but Damian refused to leave Dick for even one moment. Which was normal, an Alpha would never leave his or her Omega when he or she was hurt. If you tried to seperate them it was considered suicide.

The doctor arrived, she sat down on the chair and said "Don't worry, your pups are absolutely fine, if in another case even you wouldn't survive," The Alpha female said, stiffly "The driver who knocked into you was drunk and now in the police station. He will be charged accordingly,"

Damian and Dick both heaved a sigh of relief "Although we would like to take another Ultrasound, just in case," She corrected and guestured to the machine in the side "And you will be staying at the Hospital, just for tonight of course,"

The Omega in the room smiled and nodded "Thank you doctor," The doctor returned the smile and left the room.

"Dick... Dick I could've lost both you and the pups today..." Damian shuttered and Dick's eyes softened. Of course Damian was worried, all he loved was Dick and their pups, Damian would be mourning for the rest of his life if his Omega died.

"I don't know what I would do if...!" Dick kissed his square in the mouth and pulled back, smiling "Dami... Don't think about that, the pups and I are fine OK? Nothing to worry about, I'm right here," Damian teared up and held onto his Omega, sniffling softly and Dick ran his hand through his hair while whispering sweet nothings.

Damian wasn't going to let him out the house after this.