Chapter 11

Dick's in the fucking Hospital, Damian thinks frantically while he paces outside the door, having their children. All the support he has is Jason and Tim and they aren't helping matters at all.

Bruce and Alfred are there soon after, followed by Helena. So that makes things slightly better. But then Wally comes and all that goes down the rabbit hole.

"Dames, calm." Helena says, holding onto her brother's shoulder when he stars fegiting in his seat "Dick's fine, he's strong." Damian wants to believe it, but he's still worried "Yeah like, c'mon Damian. It's Dick. My best pal, platonic soulmate, practically immortal." Wally joins in and Damian shoots him a glare.

"Quiet West!" He orders and his fellow Alpha shuts up.

"Damian relax." Bruce says and Damian sighs "Alright." He mutters and sits quietly. That is, until maybe half an hour later, the door to the delivery room opens and a doctor steps out.

Damian grabs him by the shirt and shakes him about growling "Is Dick OK?! Are the twins alright?! Fucking tell me!!!" It takes both Helena and Jason to get him to calm down before the doctor speaks up.

*Mr.Grayson is in tip - top condition. He has successfully delivered a very healthy boy and girl and he is waiting for you inside.".

Damian doesn't wait for the doctor to finish before he's barging into the room, looking at Dick's worn out face and his Omega holding too little bundles.

"Hi Dami." Dick says with a tired smile. Damian slowly shuffles over, looking over Dick to see two similar faces, their... beautiful.

Their boy looks more like him than Dick, but is giving out the distant smell of an Omega. Their girl though, looks more like Dick than anything, but with Damian's nose, and she has the scent of a female Alpha.

"I..I.." Damian is at a loss for words and he's tearing up "Richard... We're.." Dick pulls him close "Yeah I know... We're parents Dami, finally."

Damian kisses him like his life depends on it.

Because he's finally got what he always wanted.

A loving family.