3

I stay in my room for most of the night and Ryan comes up. Ryan: Time for dinner. Y/N: Ok I'll be down. Ryan leaves and I go to the kitchen and I see a random girl sitting with Zach. You just brush it off. Myta: Hey Y/N that girl is Zach's friend. ???: Hi I'm Destiny (if that's your name then Andrea). Y/N: Nice to meet you I'm Y/N. Destiny: Nice to meet you. I sit down and eat it was a quiet dinner except for Zach and Destiny talking a lot. I got really jealous for some reason I have no idea why. I just brushed it off. It was the end of the night and Zach was saying goodbye to Destiny. He walked her out to her car and me being the little snoop I am I looked through the window and I see them kiss. I got really jealous but he's my step brother I never had a chance anyway. I was in my own mind and I see Zach pull away and say stuff idk what he said but I could tell it wasn't good news for her. She looks kinda mad and she slams her door and speeds off. Zach comes in and I quickly go up to my room. Soon after Zach comes up. Zach: Hey Y/N uhh I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie or something. Y/N: Yeah hold on a second. Zach nods and goes downstairs and makes popcorn. I change into a loose T-shirt and loose booty shorts. I come down and Zach looks at me biting his lip a little. I chuckle and sit on the couch. Zach sits next to me and puts on It. Y/N: Uhh this is a scary movie. Zach: it's not that scary but we don't have to watch it. Y/N: Nah it's fine let's watch it. Zach starts it and I cuddle up to him when I get scared. He holds me and I bury my head into his chest scared. I fall asleep like that.
Zach's POV
Destiny kissed me outside. I don't really like her that way but I know she likes me I'm starting to like Y/N she's so beautiful. Me and Y/N were watching the movie It and whenever she got scared she cuddled me more. Damn she's so cute. She buried her head into my chest and falls asleep. I couldn't help but stare (not in a creepy way) she's so cute. I kiss her head and carry her up to my room and puts her down in bed. I start to walk out then all of a sudden she wakes up. Y/N: Zachyyyy please come back I wanna cuddle. Zach: yeah. I lay next to her. She snuggles up close to me and falls asleep. I kiss her head. And whisper. Zach: If only I could tell you how I feel.
Y/N POV
I'm sorta awake mostly asleep and me being a dumbass I ask him to come back and cuddle surprisingly he said yes. I cuddle him and fall asleep. Mostly. He kisses my head and he whispers "if only I could tell you how I feel" I try not to blush and I fall asleep.

A/N
Oof thanks to the few people that is actually reading this I know not many are but thanks to the people who are💞