9

Jovia's POV
So Zach is secretly dating his ugly step sister now? Wow that's a new type of weird. But I still want my baby back. I quickly rush up to his dad and her mom.
Jovia: I have something to tell you mr and Mrs Herron.
Josh: what is it.
I quietly say
Jovia: Y/N and Zach have a secret relationship like dating and all that stuff.
Y/M/N: as if I won't believe until you have proof.
Jovia: fine I'll get proof.
I run off to spy on the 2.
Y/N POV
Y/N: so what now
Zach: idk..... Well actually I do kinda wanna do something I've been wanting to do for the longest time.
Y/N: and what is that
Zach: this.
He quickly kisses me. He has soft luscious lips. He kisses so amazingly and our lips move in sync. I can kinda hear a little noise in the background but ignore it. I wrap my arms around Zach neck making out with him as he puts his hands on my waist pulling me closer. We pull away after a little while looking in each other's eyes. I say this not helping what giggle a little.
Y/N: that was the best kiss I ever had.
He answers with a charming smile.
Zach: me too.
He kisses my cheek and I walk back to our parents with him following me
Zach's POV
I loved that kiss she's so beautiful and honestly perfect. While we were kissing I thought I heard Jovia but ignored it and after, we were walking to our parents when Jovia pulled me to the side.
Jovia: I can break up your parents then you won't be able to see Y/N anymore.
Zach: what do you mean
She shows me a video of us kissing just there.
Jovia: if they see this they would have to break up and you and Y/N won't see them anymore. What a shame if someone were to show them
Zach: what do you want
Jovia: you to break up with her and be with me.
Zach: yeah not happening.
Jovia: ig you guys won't see each other anymore.
Zach: you know if you show that to them then I'll just hate you even more!
Jovia: whatever you'll come around
Zach: you know this is why I broke up with you you're an insane bitch! Just leave me alone!
I quickly walk off and meet up with our parents.
Josh: Zach you should've seen what happened it was the craziest thing
Zach: what is it.
Y/N's mom starts laughing talking
Y/M/N: Zach's ex came up to us saying that you 2 both of you guys are dating each other.
They both start laughing and me and Y/N look at each other in shock.
Zach: you didn't believe her did you?
Josh: no we told her we need proof
Jovia runs up to us.
Jovia: I have proof!
She pulls out her phone with the video pulled up.......

A/N: last part tomorrow hehe