10

Still Zach's POV
I quickly snatch the phone out of her hands
Josh: what is going on here Zach
I sigh and reply
Zach: listen I'm going to be honest i-i really like Y/N and more than a brother should I want to be with her and marry her one day and have kids with her she's so beautiful and honestly perfect.
I sigh and look down waiting for them to be mad and yell at me. My dad walks away not even knowing what to say Y/M/N following close behind. I can feel myself about to cry because I'm probably going to lose Y/N and I think I love her. I feel her give me a warm hug. I love those. I cry into her shoulder as she rubs my back.
Y/N: shhh it's ok Zach
Zach: no it's not did you hear what I said? And you wanna know what? I meant every word I said and I think I love you Y/N and now they're probably not going to want us anywhere near each other because of me.
She starts to say something when our parents come up to us
Josh: Zach come over here
He walks away from the girls as I follow
Josh: do you really feel that way for her?
Zach: yes and I love her she means a lot to me.
Josh: you really see a future with her?
Zach: yes I really do I see us getting married and having kids of our own.
Josh: well good because her mom just asked for a divorce because she noticed how Y/N has been acting around you and she feels the same way. She asked because she wants to make her daughter happy so you got lucky but if you guys decide to break up-
Zach: I'll try my best to always make her happy and I'm hoping you won't have to ever deal with us breaking up.
Josh: that's what I like to hear now go get your girl.
Y/N POV
as soon as they walked away my mom needed some words for me.
Y/M/N: Y/N do you have the same feelings for him
Y/N: maybe.....
Y/M/N: well you better make up your mind because we just agreed on a divorce to make you guys happy together
Y/N: wait really?
Y/M/N: yes all I wanted was for you to be happy and if you're happy with him then I'll do anything to keep you guys happy together.
I hug her
Y/N: omg thank you thank you thank you you're the best and I'm sure that this will turn out.
~skip 5 years~
Well I was right me and Zach did turn out. And right now I'm pregnant! And I'm also happy to say that today is our wedding day. I can see Zach starting to tear up as I walk down the isle and he whispers to me
Zach: you look beautiful
I smile as the preacher says stuff and before I knew it it was time to give our vows.
Zach: Y/N, from the day I met you I immediately fell in love. I couldn't tell you because at the moment we were kinda step brother and step sister. And I'm so happy now that I told you and our parents sacrificed their relationship to give us what we have today. I can't wait until we have our family and words just can't express how much I love you. And seeing you stand here today makes me so happy you're so gorgeous I'm speechless I love you so much.
Now it's my turn. My vows sound like crap compared to his but even tho I'm speechless I go ahead.
Y/N: let me start off saying I love you and I didn't even really know what love was nor have I felt it until I met you. I'm so happy to have spent all these years with you and I can't wait to see what's in store for us. If it weren't for our amazing parents we wouldn't be where we are today and I'm so thankful for what they did I can't believe it. I love you so so soooo much.
Wow mine was not nearly as good or sweet as his. The preacher says some more things and Ryan brings us the rings and Zach puts the really expensive gorgeous ring on my finger and I put the other one on his.
Preacher: you may now kiss the bride.
He kisses me with so much love and passion as everyone claps and cheers around us and I can not be anymore happy and thankful.

A/N: this is the end of the story wasn't really that good but I'm tired so gn oop

816 words💕