two

1.02

ǫᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Talk of the new kid was rapidly spreading more around the school. After surviving through a protracted two hour class period of Hattrick's leisure on complex equations, Sabrina couldn't of been more relieved. At her locker she met with her best friend since birth Normani Williams, the younger sister of Norton Williams.
When she saw her best friend's appearance, she couldn't help but smile.

"Hey sista." She greeted, leaning against her locker.

"Hey, where were you and Norton this morning?" Sabrina asked, curious on where the Williams siblings were.

"Running late. My grandma almost fell down the stairs again."

The female Vincent gasped, feeling nothing but sympathy for her best friend. She knew how hard it was for the Williams family. Their dad worked almost a full day, always supervising the streets as the chief officer of the police station. He was a bit of an absent father, not showing love towards Norton and Normani whatsoever. When he came home, he was overwhelmed and went straight to bed, then would wake up with a emergency 911 phone call forty-five minutes later. Sometimes it would be a prank dial, being a waste of time for him to check the situation assessed. Or it would happen to be a real situation where someone was endangered.

It was common to find him patrolling the parts of New Coventry because he was weary of his son and his gang's antics. They were the source of trouble makers, and was another possible reason why Officer Williams never demonstrated any love and nourishment to his children. He didn't even care enough to fend his own mother, who was nearly 100 years old and struggling on this earth.

This had caused the kids and their mother to care for their grandmother, making sure she was taking her prescribed medications and to make sure she would be prevented from accidentally harming herself.

"I am sorry about that Normani," Sabrina murmured.

Normani shrugged, knowing there wasn't anything she could possibly do. She was old, and aging quick. She knew she wasn't gunna be here forever.

"Don't worry about it, people die. It's a part of life, ain't it?"

Sabrina sighed. "Sadly."

"Anyways, did you hear the gates are going to be closed from now on?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, or at least until later because of the new kid. The only people allowed to leave are people living outside of the dorms. In this case, it means me and you, and the other boys." Normani informed.

"Wow," Sabrina uttered softly, retrieving her textbook for English with Mr. Galloway next hour. She held it firmly against her breasts, in case one of the bullies would try to snake it from her.

"Yeah, speaking of the new kid, have you seen him yet?"

She shook her head no in response, but she wasn't bothered by it. Already she was hearing negative interpretations of him, saying how this boy was supposedly rude to girls and a sexist pig. She didn't want to associate herself with someone who would treat women horribly.

"No, and I don't want to anyways. From what I've been hearing, he seems like a type of guy I don't want to be near with."

The two girls strolled off out of the hallway, chatting about endless topics as they made their way into the greaser lot, where they stumbled upon their older brothers. Johnny however had Lola straddled at his side of course, holding onto his muscular arm. He seemed tense about something, where it had drawn his promiscuous queen to accompany him. She rubbed his shoulder and nibbled on his earlobe seductively, doing everything she could in her will power for him to alleviate his tension to a minimal extent.