seven

1.07

ǫᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

"Oh shit! This isn't good, this is not good!" A newly distressed Davis White panicked, noticing the unconscious female scattered on the concrete ground. Lifeless and numb, her eyes fluttered shut.

Jimmy Hopkins was aware of the female Vincent who was showing no signs of waking up. Alert of what just occurred, he took matters into his own hands and proceeded to finish his business with the difficult Davis. Grabbing the lid off a trash can, he aimed at him, squinting his eyes to make sure he could hit him in a successful run.

"Wait! Wait, I didn't mean anything by it!"  He attempted to persuade him, hoping to run off free.

"Well you shouldn't of messed with me you son of a bitch!" He cursed, swinging the trash can lid. With one hit, he lost his balance and fell down, collapsing with a ladder and a myriad of empty tin cans falling down. How there was no prefect around had baffled Jimmy, considering there was a total of four patrolling specific portions of the school grounds.

"Y-you are crazy," breathed out the wounded Davis, suffering from an injured arm.

Before Jimmy was about to kick the other guy's ass, something had grasped his interest. Something wooden and a bright tan, perfectly able to point out. He bent down to retrieve what it appeared to be a slingshot. He smiled and nodded courteously, content with his discovery.

'You know what they say, the bad will send good things coming your way,' Jimmy quoted, unable to distinct where he got that from. Probably from some cheesy tv show he watched growing up as a kid.
His vision averted to one of the bullies, who didn't do much to disrupt him. He figured he'd leave him alone since he wasn't bothersome. As he approached him closer, the much taller boy was on his knees, attentive to the female Vincent. His lap was used to support her head, his hands craning the back of it so it wouldn't do anything to damage her wound more severely.

His eyes glanced up, cowering away from the swiftly advancement from Jimmy, intimidating him.

"Stay away, don't come any further new kid, please."

His accent was distinctful compared to the other students he had encountered.  It was conveniently serene and soft, descended from New York. Jimmy couldn't imagine him being angry, as he seemed to genuine and like a plush toy to have one ounce of frustration in him.

He heaved a sigh and kneeled down beside him, taking a look at the girl below him. Even when she was unconscious, her beauty magnified still. This girl could appear horrid and somehow appear to remain exquisite in her form.

"I'm not gunna hurt you."

He sighed in relief, but was still tense. This guy just pummeled the shit out of his friends in under a minute. If he wanted to, he could beat the shit out of him right now if he wanted, if he felt threatened. But out of all of his friends, he intended to be the less threatening. To which Jimmy was perceiving, he may not be so bad.

"Who are you anyways?" Jimmy asked.

He stared at him with narrowed eyes, unsure if he should trust him. The two stared at each other, allowing nature to alleviate the tension at a spontaneous rate. When he was ready, he spoke up. "The name is Tom."

"Cool, my name is Jimmy."

His eyes gaped to the passed out Sabrina, who was completely blank. She didn't move, but her breathing was still evident as her chest was rising, but in slow takes.