The Break Up (Flashback)

I walk in my two bedroom apartment to the smell of chicken and rice, my absolute favorite especially when it's my girlfriend's cooking. My name is Jewel, Im a 21 year old who pretty much excels in everything I do, i'm 5'4 tall and I have a girlfriend of 6 years who's name is Nix and she's a Stock Broker.

"Hey babe, im in the kitchen". I hear my soon to be wife's voice and get butterflies walking into the kitchen I see her standing there with a sports bra and some basketball shorts on.I admire her for a second before clearing my throat "Wassup my love, come give me some love."

"Baby, you know I can't multitask, bring that ass here and give daddy some love instead."

I walk over to her and kiss her neck before kissing her lips sensually "mmmmhm" I moan while she grips on my ass, I grip her dreads and we finally let up before things get too hot.

"How was your day baby?" Nix asks

"It was pretty fun actually, I went downtown and did a couple of interviews for this new business with Mr.Clark i'm trying to sell. Once we sell, it's going to bring in some real cash flow you know I have a keen eye for good investments and I believe this one is going to be so great, but enough about work. How was your day off love?"

"I know you're going to sell baby, you're the best at what you do Jewel."

I blush and let her keep speaking.

"My day off was good though, all I did was clean up, cook, did some online shopping, and...i looked at a couple of apartments." She mumbled the last part "Can you speak up bae, I didn't hear the last part." I laugh before getting up to make our plates. "I said...Jewel, i'm looking at apartments because..well..we.. need to talk."

My heart drops and I just nod while making the plates. "Jewel, baby..I've been thinking lately and honestly..im not happy anymore. It's not you, it's definitely me. I realized, we've been together for a while now and I love you so fucking much but...I'm not in love with you anymore. I catch myself looking at other girls all the time, I'm tempted at work,I always avoid it all but I think i'm going to end up doing something to hurt you. I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore ..." she puts her head down and I literally fall on the ground and start crying .
"How could you do this Nix? WE BEEN TOGETHER TOO LONG , we're HAPPY how can you say you're NOT? GET OUT! I HATE YOU!" With tears streaming down my face I run to my room,slam and lock the door ....