3 - her

~Friday, August 24th 9:46 PM~

the bar radiated energy, almost as intoxicating as the alcohol it served.

Jay took my hand, guiding me past the nodding bouncer into the flashing lights and booming music.

I smiled, already quite tipsy from the predrinks we had already consumed before coming here.

my head spun slightly as he lead the way upstairs to a more quiet section, populated mostly by plush velvet couches.

I took my seat carefully, remembering vividly the time i had misstepped and hit my head on the unforgiving wooden tables.

while Jay went to go get us some drinks, a girl entered the private area that seemed vaguely familiar.

she had shoulder-length silver hair that was just slightly wavy, and wore a black two piece that gracefully accentuated her curves.

I caught myself staring and looked away abruptly, but not before she met my gaze with a soft amusement.

realizing she was approaching me, I stiffened and cast my gaze downwards, fiddling with a string off of my ripped jeans.

i blinked, startled, when she sat down next to me, head turned in my direction.

looking up curiously, I found myself in absolute awe of her effortless beauty that seemed to ooze from every feature.

she smiled gently and nudged my shoulder.

'so, what's you're name?' she asked, voice sweet and incredibly attractive.

I swallowed nervously.

'uh, I'm Kyui' my voice came out more uncertain than I would have liked, startled by her overwhelming presence.

'its nice to meet you Kyui, my name is Iris ~ <3'

a/n: I'm sorry this chapter is short but its 3:10am and I have school tomorrow lmaooooo fuck