Chapter 5: Doubt.

(Mika's POV)

I wanted to find out who this damn detective was, he caused problems in my town, arresting a tourist, seducing a man,  bringing my ex to my sex dungeon.

He... Was gunna be a problem, I put on my thot radio and twerked so violently, it shook my whole house, I... Was ready.

I got on my stripper clothes, which consisted of a fishnet suit, booty shorts and a crop top, with some high heels, it was uncomfortable to keep my legs closed, I couldn't do it, nor did I want to.

(Diego's POV)

It was dark by the time I started to head back, the woods were always creepy, but knowing that she could be following to eat me was even worse, I kept on walking slowly picking up my pace at every two minutes, then I saw it, a disheveled looking thing, long cut up hair, glowing white eyes, long legs and, the worst part, it's spine.... You can see its spinal cord so clearly, it gave me chills, I started to run, it pursued me, I didn't dare look behind me, my heart was pounding, I kept picking up the pace every damn step, I was probably going at about 7 mph, I would not stop until I cleared the woods

Luckily, the city area was within feet of me, I sprinted, loud screeetches of "OH MY GOD I JUST LIKE JUNGKOOK" Echoed behind me, it was a kpop fan.. That just made it worse for me, I nearly passed out, I couldn't breathe, everything was going into white when I finally exited the forrest, I looked behind me to see it was running away, that... Was something I never want to see again...

(Azera's POV)

Slamming the shorter man against the wall, biting into his small neck, he moaned, it didn't seem like he got this type of thing, he didn't squirm or fight, he was grinding against me, he was excited, and so was I~

He got down to his knees, unbuckling my pants, "you really want cock don't you arlert?~" I growled lustfully, he nodded.

So much lust for such a soft person, he grabbed my cock and well.

The rest is history winks

(Eren's POV)
Ive become the warlord of this prison, I'm strong, street smart, I have new allies, but the warden of this place, levi crapperman.

That waste of fucking time, I was set on killing him.

TO BE CONTINUED.